William and I are leaving Liam behind this weekend to be a part of our friends' wedding day. We are super excited to celebrate with them, but leaving Liam is HARD for me. This is the first time I've been apart from him for more than 6 hours in the last 15 months. (Yes, I'm including my pregnancy. He was there!) Prayers that the chaos and excitement of wedding weekend help the time to go by fast so I can get back to my Li-Boo!
------
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
1. Liam all bundled up for a trip to HobLob. It was cold out!
2. Liam + Elf = perfect morning :)
3. Helping Daddy color lollipops for Trunk or Treat.
4. Liam was eating his dinner with my old baby spoon. Crazy.
5. The joy on that face when he sees his best friends (the dogs) melts me.
6. Am I reading the book?
7. Or am I wrestling it?
8. Yep, I'm wrestling!
9. Liam and Luke at Mops!
10. Mmm, homemade peas and blueberries/bananas! Post coming soon on my homemade baby food adventures.
-------
And here's a sneak peak from Liam's 6 month photo shoot.
We went to look at all of them last night, and I almost passed out from all the cuteness!








You're leaving him the entire weekend??? WOW! Good luck! I'm such a control freak that I don't know if I could do that! Our longest time apart is 7 hours.
ReplyDeleteOMG you poor thing! I know it has to be so hard leaving him!! I am part of a wedding {tomorrow actually}. It's local, but the bachelorette party was out of town and I dragged my husband and baby along and got our own room! ha. I could leave my hubby for a weekend with no problem, but I have severe separation anxiety or something when it comes to leaving her! I work 4 days a week though, so I try to be with her as much as possible when I'm able too. Hope the weekend goes by fast for you!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with leaving him, I remember the first time I left my oldest, she was 13 months old I'd never left before and she did awesome and I worried the whole time. He'll do fine.
ReplyDeleteThat last sneak peek pic is absolutely adorable!!!
Lyndsey your little guy is just adorable. Leaving him is hard but it will be good for both of you in the long run and I am sure he will be spoiled crazy by his Grandma!
ReplyDeleteOn another note - you post so many adorable pictures of Liam, but you may want to think about putting a water mark on your photos and have a disclaimer on your pages saying that people may not take your photos and use them for something else. Sarah at the Great Umbrella Heist just found out someone was taking her girls pictures and using them. I hate to think about this stuff happening - so sad but so real.
Have a great time!
Oh momma, I completely understand how you feel. I was not able to leave my daughter for the weekend until she was three! Staying busy and away from our "empty" house helped. I do hope you enjoy your weekend! And your son is such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteWow, he is adorable!!! I am with you on leaving your baby. It is so hard. I've only been away from Cooper one night and he is two years old! I just cannot get over what a cutie Liam is! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteLOVE all of these pictures! :-) Praying for you when you leave your sweet little man! I can't wait to watch Elf with my little one, it's one of my all time favorites! :-)
ReplyDeleteGood luck this weekend! It will go great, I'm sure. I used to not understand why moms leaving their kids was such a big deal but about 4 seconds after Callyn was born, I understood....funny how quickly things change :) At least you know he'll be in good hands!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to hear about your babyfood adventures...I'm looking forward to making my own some day too!
Just peeking at the photo shoot, looks awesome!!!!
ReplyDeleteI remember leaving out first twins with my mom and coming home......they were glued to their grandmother....made me feel, well.....not so great...but they finally wanted their mommy!!! haha!
Happy Friday
Feeding a baby is definitely an adventure! Karlyn is starting to just throw any food she doesn't want off the side of her tray :-0
ReplyDeleteGet ready! ha ha
Can't wait to see the rest of his 6 month shots!