So Liam didn't love the pumpkin patch the first time we took him. In his defense, he hadn't napped at all, it was windy as all get out, and it was nearing meal time. Don't worry though - we plan to go at least two more times. And those are just the trips already scheduled. We'll probably throw in a third for good measure.
In spite of the setbacks, we did manage to get a few cute photos. Who am I kidding, he could be cross-eyed and spitting at me in the picture and I'd still think it was adorable. But these are the ones y'all might actually enjoy too :)
Cutest.pumpkin.patch.ever.
We got a quasi-smile out of him for this one!





hahaha! those cracked me up! I think we may go to a pumpkin patch this coming weekend. I have about 3 different ones I want to try so I better get crackin' I'm sure to get G in a good mood at one of them, right? :)
ReplyDeleteI found found your blog through my friend Meghan's I am not sure if I have left a comment. I just think Liam is so cute and the outfit is super cute too! We were planning to take Madeline to a Pumpkin Patch this weekend, but the weather was not good!
ReplyDeleteRandom question...are you Greek...guessing you are because what Liam will call your parents. I am Greek also!
Anyways cute pictures
Haha- that last one is definitely my fave! I love his little outfit- it's definitely perfect for the pumpkin patch, good mood or not. :)
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! I just love Liam's little outfit!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! Liam's outfit is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteHis outfit is cute! On my blog, http://mylifewithschool.blogspot.com/ I have a post about taking my twin 5 month old cousins to a pumpkin patch. I wish their pictures came out cuter, but they were tired and too busy looking at everyone else. Oh well... go take a look! Hope you like it!
ReplyDeleteOh Little Liam! It does look like the cutest pumpkin patch ever!
ReplyDelete