We have had a pretty laid back week around here.
- Monday we just hung around the house. Liam slept a lot, and I can't remember if we ever actually left the house.
- Tuesday Liam and I went to our first Baby Bounce class at the library. It's for 0-12 month babies only, and the librarian (and moms) sing songs, say nursery rhymes, read stories, and play. We went with our friends Tracey and Max and then went out to eat afterwards. We had fun and can't wait for next week!
- Wednesday I had a MOPS meeting and Liam went to the nursery. We listened to a guest speaker talk about how to "Unplug The Christmas Machine." She gave us some good tips on how to not get too caught up in the hustle and bustle, and to remember what is important to you and your family during the holidays. Even if that means putting your foot down and not letting obligations get the best of you!
- Today we are just hanging out at home. Liam is napping, and I'm about to get the crock pot going with a yummy chicken and wild rice soup recipe I found on Pinterest.
- Lord help me, I have already ordered 6 Christmas outfits for Liam! Well I ordered 3 and my mom ordered 3 so I can't be held fully responsible :) One is a pj set for Christmas morning - he now has two set of Christmas pjs - how's that going to work? I also ordered him an outfit from Zulily for Christmas Eve church, and my friend Nicole is making him 4 super cute onesies!
- Thanksgiving is TWO weeks away! What? It doesn't feel like it's so close. Probably because it's going to be nearly 80 degrees this weekend. Blah.
- We need to take our Christmas card photo soon. I've found a lot of cute poses on Pinterest, but I can't choose a favorite!
- I bought wrapping paper at Hobby Lobby yesterday, but I have no Christmas presents to wrap yet. I need to get on that. Only 44 days til Christmas!
- Will doesn't have the day off tomorrow for Veteran's Day, and I wish he did. Does anyone get that day off anymore??
-I think we may go to Target in a little while because....why not.
:)





I am counting down the days until Christmas too! So glad I am not the only one! :)
ReplyDeleteI wish I had Veterans Day off. Dangit! Glad you are having such a wonderful and slow week.
ReplyDeleteYou never need an excuse to go to Tarjay!!
ReplyDeleteHello! I'm actually posting about my new photography venture in the morning, but my friend and I just started (well, she's been doing it for a couple of years) a photography business and we'd love to capture your memories for y'all. You can check out our facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SimplyChic-Photography/283517891666578
ReplyDeleteWe service the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
Just a thought! :-)
~Jeni