When I asked Will about having our Christmas card photos taken he laughed at me. Actually laughed. Then when I added up how much we've spent on Liam's baby pictures I laughed too. Or cried maybe.
Anywho, that meant this year's Christmas photos would be taken by Photos By Lyndsey.
We got up way too early on a Saturday morning and went to the same field Will and I took our maternity photos. The shots in the tall dead grass were some of favorites so I knew I wanted to do something similar. They are not professional by any means, but I was very happy with how they turned out. Especially for zero dollars!
Oh, and I asked Will for a remote for the self-timer on my camera for Christmas. Running back and forth and trying to look decent in 10 seconds was exhausting!






they're beautiful! No need to spend a fortune on getting professional pictures taken...spend the money on getting them printed!
ReplyDeleteRemotes are only around $25 so you need to ask for some more things! =)
ReplyDeleteAw they turned out great!!! I cannot believe how big Liam is getting!!! He is adorable!! Love the little hood :-)
ReplyDeletewe did the camera and self timer thing too -- I loved how yours came out! :)
ReplyDeleteThey turned out great! We take all our photos ourselves, we save so much money doing it that way.
ReplyDeleteThese are great! Very cute :-)
ReplyDeleteThey turned out great...especially for self time pics!!
ReplyDeleteThey're really good Lyndsey! I love the one of y'all holding hands- its definitely my fave!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! I'm taking ours this year too.
ReplyDeleteI love these! What kind of camera do you use?
ReplyDeleteI think you did A fabulous job doing them yourself! No need to spend alot on professional photos when you have the tools, creativity, and talent yourself!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! They're beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Where did you get your vest?
ReplyDeleteYour pictures turned out great! Did you have a tripod that you put your camera on while you did that?
ReplyDeleteThey turned out SO good!
ReplyDelete