(I have to split up Christmas posts because there are just too many pictures!)
Christmas morning this year was my favorite. I have a feeling I'll be saying that every year from now on. That's an exciting thought :)
This was also possibly the latest we've ever celebrated Christmas morning - not until nearly 9am! Usually I'm up by 6am and ready to go, but this year we were on someone else's schedule. Liam slept in until his usual 8am, and then I nursed him and fed him breakfast before we got started so he would be all full and happy. Food is a pretty big priority to a certain little man in our house.
Liam's First Christmas:
Santa came!
Liam was actually more into the presents than I expected!
Helping unwrap presents!
Present break for Daddy hugs.
Are you noticing a theme???
Don't let this picture fool you; he's actually terrified of that toy! It rolls around on it's own, and Liam goes ballistic anytime it gets near him.
While I'm excited about my Kindle Fire case, notice Liam intently staring down the tissue paper...
Our front porch will now scream "Sic 'Em!" to all passerbys.
Look at that face....sensory overload.
This year's big gift from Santa was a Radio Flyer wagon! I really wish the weather was a little nicer to take Liam on a walk, but rides through the kitchen will have to do for now.
We didn't forget to fill our furbabies' stockings!
They were thrilled!
Christmas kisses!
And Christmas tickles.
Family picture by the tree.
Manly gifts :)
Pretty psyched about my Kindle Fire from my parents and my cute new case!
After presents came breakfast...homemade Christmas bread from Will's grandmother and Pioneer Woman cinnamon rolls. And yes, they absolutely held up to their reputation.
Melt.in.your.mouth.delicious.
Merry Christmas!






























I love, love, love Liam is in his sweet little Christmas pajamas! Emerson was the same way with the wrapping paper. In fact, it was the biggest hit of the day. :) You'll have to let me know how Liam does with the Sit N Stand walker thingy. I almost got one for Emerson but decided to wait a month or two. So glad you guys had a wonderful first Christmas with your sweet little guy!
ReplyDeleteWhat great pictures of his first Christmas! He looked so happy and excited in all of them! Can't wait for the 2nd Christmas post!
ReplyDeletesuch a cutie! G loved the ribbons too! She was on TOTAL overload. I recorded the entire thing thinking she would be so excited and speed crawl to her toys...um no. Perry ran in and she was totally fixed on him and nothing else. Perfection.
ReplyDeleteLiam is SO CUTE in those pajamas! Where did your Kindle case come from?
ReplyDeleteHis Christmas PJ's are too cute, I love them! Glad you all had a good Christmas!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet Christmas!!! Love the Baylor flag ;-) And I notice the tri-pod was set up to capture everything!!! My Dad always did that! We were planning to do that this year but after nursing and cuddling a little girl fell fast asleep and missed us opening her presents for her hehe
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait for next year when EC is more into Christmas! Love all of your pictures!
He looks so cute in his new wagon!
ReplyDeleteWonderful pics! Looks like a great Christmas morning! Love the wagon!
ReplyDeleteSounds like y'all had a great Christmas. Little Liam is so cute, and SO photogenic, he always takes the best pics! I laughed out loud when you said he was scared of his toy because Gracie was the same with one of hers. You just never know how they will react. Gracie got a wagon too and we have been pulling her INSIDE the house because it's her favorite, so I bet Liam will love his too. So glad you had a wonderful first Christmas as a family of 3! ~Andrea
ReplyDeletehttp://www.andreasattic-andrea.blogspot.com
He looks so happy!
ReplyDeleteProbably the cutest post Ive ever seen.
ReplyDeleteSee, this is the Christmas I had envisioned... not so much. :) These pictures are priceless and Liam in his jammies is just precious.
ReplyDelete