Yesterday was a good day. Nothing exceptional happened. It was just good. Don't you love those?
Our day started out with picking Will up from the airport. We missed him all week! Liam had a good time people watching at the luggage claim while we waited.

Doesn't he looks so big here? Makes me sad :(
Then we went to my parents' house to pick up the dogs and all our stuff from crashing there part of the week. They babysat Liam for a bit while Will and I went out to lunch. I love day dates!
When we got back Liam and my mom were outside playing in the leaves so of course we had to join the fun! Liam loved the crunching sound of the leaves so we all kept stomping around! We are dorks.
We left there and had to hustle home to drop the dogs off and get Liam to his 9 month appointment. Turns out Liam has had quite the growth spurt! My skinny baby has finally made his way out of the 10-20% weight group. He weighs 19 lbs. 3 oz. - 40th percentile! Woohoo! He also grew a ton and is 29 inches long - 74th percentile! Overall he's doing great, and while the doctor was checking his gums she noticed his top left tooth is popping through! #3!
He had to get a finger prick and a shot, but he was such a champ and stopped crying the second Daddy picked him up. He was pretty interested in his band aid, and by the time we got home he had already pulled it off. Silly boy.
Did I mention it got into the 70's yesterday afternoon!?? The five of us (furbabies included) took a nice long walk through the neighborhood to celebrate.
We went out to dinner later where Liam ate his weight in rice and beans. I think he's going to be a mexican food lover like his Mama. Then we went to Best Buy to get a new TV for our bedroom - thank you gift cards! - and we got Midnight in Paris to watch later. We don't have cable in our bedroom, but we occasionally like to watch a movie in bed. We also popped into Party City for birthday supplies, but I didn't find anything I needed.
When we got home Liam and I played on the floor while Will got the TV all set up. Then it was bedtime for Liam and movie time for us! I really liked Midnight in Paris - any art lover would enjoy this movie! @EmilyPowell
We were reading a book, but Liam ditched me for the dogs. Probably won't be the last time.
I hope the rest of the weekend is as relaxing and fun for you :)







He's such a little man, so stinking cute!
ReplyDeleteHe was loving that Mexican food...lol
Oh I love baby jeans!! I've looked everywhere for a pair for my 6 month old and there is only one place in town that sells a decent pair that don't look ridiculous. Liam's were exactly perfect!
ReplyDeleteI love days like that : )
ReplyDeleteI can't wait until Callyn starts to play with the dogs-she just watches and watches & smiles and giggles at them now so I think she will love the like Liam does.
Oh man...I am missing my Texas mexican food BAD!!! Tell Liam to enjoy it for me ;-) And I love day dates too!
ReplyDeleteOh my- he DOES look like a big boy! It sounds like you guys had the perfect day!
ReplyDeleteHe is SO stinkin' cute. Is the sleeper in the bottom pics a polar bear sleeper that says, "My dad's the coolest"? If so, Holden has that, too. ;)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Days like that are the best! Love the pics of Liam rolling around in the floor with the dogs! :)
ReplyDelete