Thursday, October 4, 2012

Busy Day!


We had a fun and full day today!

First, it was off to the pumpkin patch with some friends!













The pumpkin patch was followed by lunch and playing at McDonalds, and then we raced home before Liam's friend Max came over to play. After Liam's nap they painted the pumpkin we got at the pumpkin patch!



Truth be told, Max painted most of the pumpkin. Liam mostly painted himself and then was over it, but the pumpkin turned out really cute. I think our front porch needs another pumpkin or two but is starting to look quite festive!


And, my very first Scentsy order was delivered! My house smells so wonderful now! 


I put the elephant in Liam's room with the nursery scent. His room smells like baby powder, I love it! I'm still trying to decide what to do with the lion. He may go in the car once it cools down outside. He has the autumn spice scent! And I got a plug-in for the guest bathroom that smells ah-mazing. 

And tomorrow I think we will do...nothing! 

3 comments:

  1. What a busy day! I love all of the pictures of Liam feeding the animals and of the boys painting the pumpkins! What a cute idea! I really want to try those Scentsy buddies. They are so cute and they smell good so that's a definite winner in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the nursery scent in G's room too and then when it "ran out" I tossed it in my drawer and now my Tshirts smell good and I put french lavender in her room and love it! She carries her lamb around all the time. You could put the Lion in the laundry room or a closet. I bought the scent packs and put one in our laundry room and one in our closet and just didn't bother with the animal part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you like that Pumpkin Patch? We are possibly going tomorrow depending on the weather.

    And is that McKenna?! She is getting so big! Every time I see her it makes me want a baby girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!