Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Myrtle Beach 2012 Part 1

Let's pretend that this wasn't a month ago and talk about our vacation to Myrtle Beach! We had the best time! We went with good friends and spent 7 days at the beach + 1 rainy day just hanging out - does it get any better than that? I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!








The guys built a sandcastle with a moat, and then the tide came up and flooded it. Liam had his own little pool and he loved it! 









It took Liam all 7 days to finally enjoy the shore. He liked the water just fine, but the waves were not okay. In his defense it was really choppy and the waves were huge the first couple of days because of the hurricane. I think these pictures are hilarious though!

  


SO obsessed with the sand!



Sweet baby Jensen! 




Waving at the waves! We would say, "Liam look at the waves!" and he would just wave and wave at them, ha! 

Part 2 to come....and hopefully not a Part 3, I will have to narrow down the pictures :)

4 comments:

  1. Super cute pictures. Looks like he had a blast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those sand pics with the background blown out! Nice job, Mrs. Photographer! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! We didn't go to the beach this past summer and I am missing it so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha! love the picture of will trying to put him in the water!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!