Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pumpkin Cookie HEAVEN.

This is all over Pinterest, so I decided to try out the two-ingredient pumpkin spice recipe last night. I've seen it in all forms and decided to go with the cookies. Good choice, me. :)


All you need is a box of spice cake mix and a can of pureed pumpkin. Mix them together and bake at 350* for 10 minutes. I used this blog's recipe, but it's pretty much the same everywhere you look. I didn't use her cream cheese recipe, mine's just straight from the jar. They are SO SO good and SO SO easy! 


This is optional, but having a cute little helper in the kitchen doesn't hurt!



4 comments:

  1. Wow that does sound like a super simple recipe! I will definitely have to try it, and enlist my cute little helper :) Cute helpers always make cooking and baking twice as fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum! I don't think I could keep my helper out of the kitchen even if I tried!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the second time today someone posted about that recipe. YUM. Adding it to the grocery list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to try this! I love anything pumpkin flavored so I know i would love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!