We have been all about fall over here so I thought I'd share some of the crafts and activities we've been enjoying!
Most of these were either free printables I found on Pinterest or call for supplies we already had on hand. Links to all ideas are below the pictures if you want to get in on the fall fun with your little ones!
We also use this one: Apple tree play-doh mat
Apple paper plate
There's no link to this one because everyone knows this craft! Liam is really enjoying practicing cutting lately, so I let him cut up a piece of red construction paper and we just turned it into an apple! You could also do an orange version and make a pumpkin.
The image shown is from the original website, not our creation. Ours was a big fat fail because I don't think I let the leaves dry completely before ironing the wax paper, so it didn't stick together like this at all. Liam did enjoying going on a leaf hunt around the yard though so it was still a partial win!

This is more Halloween than fall, but Liam thinks spiders are so "pooky" so I had to add it into his cutting activities!
ENJOY!

Cute! I love that first activity! How fun!
ReplyDeleteThank you! That was his favorite too!
DeleteSo fun! I want to do all things fall with my own kiddos so badly, but it just doesn't feel like fall here in so Cal… YET. Go away 95 degree weather! I'm about to high tail it to TX. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's been hot here too still, but there have been a few spurts of fall weather and we are soaking them up!
DeleteThanks for sharing all your ideas and links! I've just printed off the apple counting and apple tree play dough mats for us to use :)
ReplyDeleteOh yay, I hope Eva enjoys them!
DeleteLove all the activities! You are a rock star Mom!! And I'm ready for Fall weather - please!
ReplyDeleteOh HARDLY but thank you! And me too - this weekend should be nice!
DeleteLove the play-doh mats! Fun, fun!
ReplyDeleteGo get ya some! And I'm thinking you would highly benefit from a laminator if you don't already have one. I bet you do :)
DeleteOo, thanks for the ideas! I am so not a crafty type person, but Wyatt loves doing crafts.
ReplyDelete