It's Friday, it's Friday!
I'm linking up with...
{five} on Friday
Friday Favorites
{one}
I haven't posted much new house news because there just hasn't been much to say. We are on our third construction manager so hopefully this one will stick around. It's been slow going the last couple of weeks, but last Sunday when we did our usual drive-by, we saw the drywall had been delivered! Installing it has been delayed because the wrong sized windows were delivered for the kid's rooms and they can't get a frame inspection until the windows are installed and they can't start sheet rocking until the frame inspection happens and blah, blah, blah. I'm ready to see some progress, but I know the end will come so I'm trying to be patient and enjoy the process. However, I am loving taking pictures of the kids with the house as it progresses - we plan to be in this house for a long time so it will be neat to look back at these later when they are much older!
{two}
We went to our library's fall festival the other evening and the kids loved it! There was a show by "Patchy" the scarecrow alone with crafts and refreshments.
{three}
Wednesday was our last Mops meeting before Halloween so the kids brought little treats for their teachers. I found these free labels on Pinterest HERE and taped them to leftover mini popcorn boxes from Liam's wild west birthday party. I filled the boxes with candy corn and peanuts (best combo ever) and then topped them with some orange tissue paper! They were super simple and inexpensive, but their teachers loved them and I hope it made them feel extra special that day!
Printable labels found HERE!
{four}
Just a little PSA for anyone looking for these as Christmas gifts...
Fisher-Price Little People Disney Princess Songs Palace
I almost picked this castle up on "sale" at Target for $50, but then I discovered that it was only $35 on Amazon! Their prices don't always last so if you're planning on getting one, now's the time!
This was $20 at Target but $14 on Amazon.
Now I'm not trying to knock Target because I heart them so very much, but these are good deals so they lost out. And I'm thrilled to have my first two Christmas purchases taken care of for the littles!
{five}
And last but certainly not least, my blog friend Natalie and her family are adopting! She is hosting an AMAZING giveaway to help with some of the adoption fees, and even though it will make my chances of winning less, you should enter! :)
Tons of cute items and gift cards are up for grabs! And she is so incredibly sweet and humble about it all. She sent me the sweetest email for donating as I'm sure she did for every single person who entered because that's just the kind of person she is. The link to her giveaway is HERE!
HAPPY FRIDAY!
Will is off of work today, Liam has a birthday party, and I have a long overdue appointment to get my hair chopped! It's already shaping up to be a wonderful weekend!







Oh we love the Disney Princess Songs Palace! Good deal! And so exciting to see the stairs at the house! Can't wait to see the new do!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures of the kids in the house!! I don't think we took many of the girls when ours was being built and that makes me sad now! I know what you mean about it being slow moving! We had MONTHS where it was framed but they couldn't do drywall because it was too cold and it was so boring lol! I love the part of building after drywall is up because then things happen so fast and every time you go over there something else is done! So exciting and I can't wait to see your beautiful new home!! Thank you so much for sharing about the giveaway and for your kind words! You are just so sweet and I'm blessed to know you!!!
ReplyDeleteHa! I issued a PSA on my blog today too!! Great minds. :)
ReplyDeleteLove sweet Liam's smile while y'all were at the library.
Have a great weekend!