Welcome to Sheriff Liam's Wild West Birthday!
With moving the week before and the storms that rolled through the day before, we were scrambling to get this party set up outside the morning of. With the help of our parents though we pulled it off, and Liam had a blast with all his sweet friends! The weather turned out beautiful and it was just a FUN morning!
"tractor wheel" oreos
"hay bale" rice crispy treats
Liam's cake and cupcakes were my favorite! I just ordered a plain white frosted cake and cupcakes from the grocery store. Then I added the giant sheriff badge and letters myself with fondant and cookie cutters, and I ordered the fondant cupcakes toppers HERE from Etsy. The shop owner did an amazing job!
This might be my favorite picture from the whole party! Perfectly sums up how he felt about his cowboy hat and how cooperative three year olds can be, ha!
Once the party was wrapping up and most of the guests had left, we brought out Liam's big present - a power wheels! We had just picked it up the day before so it didn't even have all the decals on it yet, but clearly he didn't care! He and his buddies hopped right in for a spin! We also got him a helmet but forgot it in our closet, oops! He likes it about as much as that cowboy hat, lol, but it looks really cute!
We had such a fun day with friends and family! A three year post all about my big boy is coming soon!



















How fun! Happy Birthday Liam!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun party! I am feeling a little overwhelmed planning Lilly's 1st birthday party which is this weekend. I am not sure how to get the decor up and food prepaired while entertaining her!
ReplyDeleteGreat job with the party, looks amazing. Happy Birthday Liam!
ReplyDeletewhat a great party! My 3-year-old Sawyer is obsessed with "laso-ing" lately (thanks to his fav disney show, Sherrif Callie) and would have LOVED this party!
ReplyDeleteOh how cute!! Love his name in the twine!!
ReplyDeleteHi Lyndsey, looks like Liam had a wonderful birthday. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
ReplyDeletehttp://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/
You did a fabulous job. This party is fantastic. I love all the small details, especially the gift/dress-up table, the horse and the star on the cake!!! Awesome job and how cute is Liesl with her bandanna!!!
ReplyDeleteGirl, I think you have found your calling for a second career. You totally need to be a party planner. Everything turned out SO cute!
ReplyDeleteAll so cute! Great idea with the cake/cupcakes!
ReplyDeleteWhat a blast! And you are Wonder Mom for getting it put together so quickly. Your decor it always top notch!
ReplyDelete