Easter was such a fun but busy day, as most holidays are for us! We got to celebrate with our friends at church and with both of our families throughout the day. Easter Sunday is always one of my favorite church services and this year's did not disappoint!
Our morning started out with an egg hunt through the house leading to the kids' Easter baskets. Liam was thrilled just to be hunting eggs, but his face when he saw his big basket filled with goodies was priceless!
William is getting ready to plant a large garden in the backyard and Liam was THRILLED with his gardening tools so he can help out. He already helps Will water the pots every evening and now he can help plant!
Sister slept through the first part of Easter morning, but then showed up for the presents :)
After baskets and breakfast, we headed to church!
These two crack me up every time they are together!
My favorite people!
While Will went to get the car, I snapped these of the kids on my phone. Liam has become so affectionate with Liesl lately and initiated this all on his own!
From church it was on to Easter brunch with Will's family and then back to their house for baskets and an egg hunt.
Closely examining all their gifts!
Liam and Liesl with their Great-Grandad and Great-Grandmother!
And with their Mom-Mom and Dabu!
From there, the kids napped in the car as we made our way to my parent's house. Here they are now with Pappou and Yaya!
And Great-Mamaw!
Surprise, Surprise the kids had more Easter baskets and yet another egg hunt!
We had a wardrobe change after pictures and Liesl sported her new Beaufort Bonnet than I am COMPLETELY obsessed with!
My brother had some belated birthday presents for Liam and he went NUTS over the bubble gun. He pretty much didn't come inside after that was discovered!
We made it home with a little time to spare before bedtime, so Liam took his new kite for a spin. We live up on a hill now which is always extra windy and perfect for kite flying!
I hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Easter! Be joyful, He's alive!





























Oh goodness, I am melting over the pic of Liam kissing Liesl. So gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteSUCH adorable kids!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun day!! Love Liesl's bonnets and Liam's hat! And I love the last picture of them flying the kite with your beautiful view in the background!
ReplyDeleteLiam kissing Liesl's forehead on the bench at church is the cutest thing EVER! And, dang, that's one BIG bubble Liam!
ReplyDeleteAnd the bonnets! Oh my goodness!! so cute!
Happy Easter Lofland Family!
So much cuteness! Totally in love with that bonnet!!! -xo
ReplyDeletePlumtickledpink.blogspot.com
Oh my goodness, they are getting so big! Those pictures of the two of them after church are too cute - what a good big brother Liam is! And that bonnet is adorable :)
ReplyDeleteSuch great pictures! I love Liesl's Easter bonnet! I've been looking all over for a child's watering can & gardening tools where did you find Liam's?
ReplyDeleteYou are never going to leave that house with all that room to run around!
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun! Liesl's bonnets are absolutely adorable!!
ReplyDeleteWhere did you get your dress? I love it!
Okay so I"m ordering a bonnet for Weslee Grace's first Easter and was curious on the sizing! She will be 11 months but just wanted to make sure that they bonnets didn't run huge! Thanks for any help!! Love all the sweet pictures!
ReplyDeleteI bought a M for Liesl last year (it's 9-24 months) and it fit great! She was only 6 months old but has a larger head, so I sized up so it would last longer. I just tried it on her and it will still work for this year too! So I'd say they run pretty tts depending on your child's head size :)
Delete