Bluebonnet pictures is a Texas tradition. Even though we skipped last year because of Liam's hilariously disastrous 2012 photo shoot, we decided to try again this year and things went much better! We have a gorgeous field near our house which is convenient because we had to make two trips this year. The pictures of the kids together and Liam's individual photos were taken last week, and things were going well until my battery died before I could get to Liesl. I have not been able to find my battery charger since we moved, so once I finally bought a new one we were back in business and finished them up tonight!
I already showed these on Liam's three year post, but I wanted to have all the bluebonnet pictures together so you get to see some of them again. Lucky you! :)
Are you dying over her bonnet?? We bought this dress for her last year, and I randomly found the bonnet in the clearance section while browsing Janie & Jack a few weeks ago! I guess it was just meant to be on her cute little head!
Liesl's two favorite things right now - chewing on her fingers (she's majorly teething) and clapping!
Oh and just for good measure, I have to throw in a #reallife outtake...
and an oldie but goodie!
You're welcome :)



Ah! She's just the cutest! I love these pictures and will use them as inspiration whenever we have another!
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThe meltdown pictures! Hahaha!
ReplyDeleteAnd Liesl's bonnet it adorable. I was just thinking today about the Easter pictures I remember seeing of me when I was young and my Mom had me in a bonnet to.
Such gorgeous babies!
These are adorable. I've always loved seeing peoples bluebonnet pictures, I'm hoping this year since moving to TX that I'll be able to find a field to take pics of my girls in them
ReplyDeleteLaughing at my desk this morning over the crying pictures, too funny! We have all been there!!! :) Love all the others though, so cute!
ReplyDeleteTotally adorable! I wish it was so colorful and spring like here!
ReplyDeleteThese are all so great!!
ReplyDelete