What is your name? Liam
How old are you? Three
What is your favorite color? Blue
What is your favorite animal? Giraffe
What is your favorite book? Where is Bobo?
What is your favorite show? Octonauts
Who do you sleep with? Ollie
What is your favorite inside toy? Dump truck
What is your favorite outside toy? Trampoline
What is your favorite breakfast food? Hot dogs (kolaches from the donut shop)
What is your favorite snack? Goldfish (He rarely asks for these. Usually eats fruit or a poodie (smoothie) for a snack)
What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Give the doggies treats
What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? Play trucks
What is your favorite thing to do with Mom-Mom and Dabu? Go outside
What is your favorite thing to do with Yaya and Pappou? Sleepovers
Who is your best friend: Big Max (He knows a lot of Max's - animal and human - so he has special names for each of them)
What is your favorite song? ABC song
Where is your favorite place to go? Library
What is your favorite drink? Nook (milk)
What do you want to be when you grow up? Eat some food and grow big
Same question, take two...Race car driver (Will encouraged this answer)


so sweet :)
ReplyDeleteLove his first response to what he wants to do when he grows up, ha!
ReplyDeleteHis response to what he wants to be... so priceless! Very high aspirations that one :) I like the names for his grandparents. How did you come up with them. I always wonder about that. My son says 'papa' for grandpa but doesn't call his grandma anything because he hasn't been able to shorten himself and I don't know what to call her.
ReplyDeleteLove the interview. My son is seven and still watches the Octonauts. It's his second favorite!!
ReplyDeleteHaha, love it! H still calls milk "nook," too, and I kind of hope he never quits! ;) I think Liam & Holden would be good buddies!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! And I love that your daughter is wearing Matilda Jane :)
ReplyDeleteEat some food and grow big! Sounds like a great goal to me! Love him!!
ReplyDeleteI love kid interviews! And sometimes real hot dogs are breakfast at our house. :\
ReplyDelete