Liam and Liesl are two of the newest Sugar Bit reps for this next year! I love their online boutique; it is full of some of my favorite brands and they have the cutest accessories and gift ideas too! You should check them out if you haven't heard of them before HERE!
These Munchkin Miracle 360 sippy cups are my absolute favorite new cups in our house. I bought two after seeing them at a friend's house and quickly ordered four more. You can find them at Target and I ordered off Amazon, but I'm sure plenty of other places sell them. They are for the most part no spill and have NO straws or millions of little pieces to pull apart to wash. Can I get an amen!!? You simply unscrew them and pull off the top rubber lip. They are SO easy and pretty cheap!
I know I'm not the first to say it, but Target is killing it this Christmas season. I love, love, love their new holiday display in stores -- I feel like I'm browsing through a Pottery Barn when I'm in their home section!
This embroidered car pillow already lives at my house, and the kids each have a bottle brush tree in their rooms. And while I'm generally very traditional when it comes to Christmas decor, their "brights" collection just screams kids playroom to me!
Liam and I just finished his first chapter book, The Bears on Hemlock Mountain. He loves books and to be read to, so I thought we'd start on a few longer books to read together. I found THIS blog post on Pinterest where she lists some great examples for first read-alouds. I ordered a handful of them, and this was the first one. We finished earlier this week!
So I store most of my beads and necklace making supplies in the guest bedroom, but I tend to bring it ALL into the living room when I'm working so I can have some company. The other day that company was the kids! Liesl loves to see how many beads she can toss across the room before I finally make her stop, but Liam will actually sit and make necklaces with me. He works on patterns mostly, but right now he's obsessed with my Christmas light charms.
Liam is also all about coloring/painting/crafting lately. He's always loved to create, but he's REALLY been into it for the past month or so, and I've been pretty impressed with his creations! Here he drew a person who needed some hands so he traced his own!
I love the way he draws hair on his people. Always sticking straight up like they've just stuck their finger in a light socket!
Speaking of wild and crazy hair, check out this beauty coming down the slide!
I think I'll end on that :)
Happy Wednesday!





I might have to get some of those cups! Karlyn is using some that are several years behind her but the lid is sometimes necessary!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for your cute Sugar Bit models :) Love the little trees too!
ReplyDelete