Thursday, January 8, 2009

I Love

KOLO .
I am absolutely smittin with these cloth-covered creations. If you don't know Kolo, you and your photos are missing out. Kolo has albums, scrapbooks, photoboxes, etc. and they come in a variety of sizes and bright colors. My wedding photographer recommended them to me when I was putting together an album of my bridal portraits and now I am hooked. They are so great because they are so simple yet so versatile. They are very clean which I love; your photos each get their own page and the sleek background makes them look very professional. I know scrapbooks are still popular, but to me photo albums seem so archaic so I love how modern these little guys are!

Kolo has a blog I was browsing earlier with tons of creative ideas, and I am now racking my brain for something album worthy just so I can buy another Kolo! I had thought about making an album for Will for our 1st anniversary which I still plan to do, but that would be more for his eyes only (if I can muster the courage). Plus that would call for one of the larger portfolio style albums and I'm in love with the new Riva album which is smaller. It comes with framed inserts so you just slip the pic in and voila! I think I may make an album of our honeymoon because we have some great pics that I have been playing with via photoshop and would love an excuse to actually print!

Anyone with kiddos or hubbys or is just a little too picture happy -- jump on board! Now I must get back to photoshop so I can finish my PSV pics and get my album.

Kolo makes me smile :)

xo, Lynds

1 comment:

  1. I've thought about doing that for Jonathan as well but I don't think I'll ever be brave enough to do it...maybe someday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!