-------
Will sent me an rather spirited text earlier today about a discovery he made. While we don't pay extra for OnDemand, our cable company routinely rotates in various shows for us to watch for free in hopes that we will add it. And Will discovered there is a fitness section with abs, yoga, cardio, etc. episodes. He has been bopping up and down in front of the T.V. on our exercise ball ever since.
-------
Mmm, tasty. With chopped pecans and raisins. I might need a second third.
--------
Is it really only Tuesday? Why is it always when you're anticipating something the week leading up to it lasts an eternity and then when it arrives, it's gone in a blink? I cannot wait until Thursday...because....Thursday means....a new episode of The Office! I cannot tell you how long I have been pining for a new episode of Officey-goodness. Well actually I can. 1 month and 1 day. And counting. Dwight, Michael, Jim, and Pam - you never cease to amuse and disgust me :) Will and I got into it a few months ago and have since then aquired every season as well as adopting "that's what she said" into our daily vocabulary.
--------
I guess I'll end my blabbering here. I was going to attempt to post my first video, the one of me and Will getting rid of our Christmas tree in a rather illegal ingenious way, but neither of our laptops will upload it from the DVD. Frustration. Oh, how I long for a Mac....
Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
xo, Lynds

Hi Lyndsey -
ReplyDeleteJuicy Couture robes for teacher?!? Crazy! The Starbucks gift card I gave my son's teacher totally pales in comparison!
I love all things cupcake, so I might have to check out that cookbook on amazon. Looks great!
I saw your question about getting large photos on the blog: what I do is go through flickr. First I upload the photos to my flickr site, then from flickr I make the photo 'large', then copy the photo's URL from flickr & paste it into blogger. I'm not sure if that makes much sense. Here's a link to a site that no doubt explains it much better than I did!
http://www.pigsgourdsandwikis.com/2008/08/blogging-flickr-photos-part-2.html
Good luck!
~Keri