Monday, January 26, 2009

Weekend Update:

Friday night Will and I were invited to our friend Lauren's apartment for couple's night. It was so much fun and definitely the first of many to come! I'm already planning our turn as an Office themed game night complete with finger sandwiches a la the "finer things club" and maybe some Jello molds? Who knows.

Saturday and Sunday were mainly spent in a little east Texas town called Grand Saline. One of Will's family members passed away so we were there attending the viewing and funeral service. Everything went really well, except...the poor music leader was completely TONE DEAF. He was belting out those hymns like there was no tomorrow and oh, it was awful! It's one of those things where it's so bad, it's sweet. And bless his heart, as bad as he was you know he's got himself a first class ticket into Heaven! For us, that's debatable. We had to hide our faces in our hymnals to keep from busting out lauging.

Sunday night we saw the highly anticipated Slumdog Millionaire.

It. Was. Amazing. Just go see it. You will not be dissapointed.

Sunday was also me and Will's 8 month "anniversay." We didn't celebrate or anything, but it is crazy to think we've already been married 2/3 of a year. Time flies when you're having fun!



8 months ago. sigh. I miss the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!