Yep, I took the day today. I was only going to take a half day because I had a dentist appt. this afternoon, but the sub I really wanted only likes full days so really, what was I suppossed to do? :)
On my day off I...
Slept in until 8:30!
I know that doesn't sound late, but that's three hours later than I normally wake up.
Watched T.V. all morning and didn't shower until 10! Pride and Prejudice was on Oxygen, I couldn't get away.
My mom came over and we went to see The Last Song. It was good but the book was better. They always are.
Lunch/home to floss and brush/Dentist - not too exciting but no cavaties, yay!
Will and I went to vote in the run off elections.
Dinner and now we are relaxing!
I also cleaned out my inbox finally. I only have FOUR emails in my inbox right now! I'm going to try hard to keep it that way, but we'll see what it looks like this time next week, ha.
Two more days at school and then field trip on Friday! I love this week!
my school is the only school I know about that has the art teacher paint...it's dumb and my art coordinator doesn't really allow me to do it. When she found out about the murals she was pissed! But, I'm only painting small tiles to look like kids art work and they didn't ask me to do it...they told me to so I didn't really have a choice. I HATE that school! Good thing I switch next week!
ReplyDelete