Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Laundry Time

Today Natalie's home tour is featuring laundry rooms!
Not much has been done to ours since we moved in. I have almost started working on it many times, but it just hasn't happened yet. It currently looks like this...

Quite small but it has potential. One thing I've learned is that for me it's almost harder to decorate small spaces like this one over large spaces. It's too small to use every idea I have, but I'm too indecisive to chose just one! So it sits like this for a year. I do have baskets on the shelf now to hold all the cleaning supplies, but that's it so far.

---------

If I had no size/budget restrictions, my laundry room might look like one of these...


laundry room traditional laundry room

Luandry Room eclectic laundry room

images from here and here

A girl can dream...

5 comments:

  1. i agree--it is harder to decorate the small space. i love the bar you have above the washer & dryer. I was telling rachel I really want to add one to hang up clothes that don't go in the dryer. It looks perfectly finished off w/ the shelf on top, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great potential there! At least you have a rod to hang clothes on! I am looking forward to re doing our laundry room. I hope you can pick an idea and go at it. Decorating is fun!
    And how lovely are those pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your room looks clean and fresh, and after all, isn't that what a laundry room is all about?! Love your "dream room" too! I'll take one of each ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your room looks clean and fresh, and after all, isn't that what a laundry room is all about?! Love your "dream room" too! I'll take one of each ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your laundry room is the perfect size...love your sign! Those dream laundry rooms are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!