My first GTKY!
Link up here
I thought I'd write at least one non- baby related post...but don't get too used to it =)
1. do you watch/read the news?
Not usually, but since Will's been home the past two weeks it's been on quite a bit. I like knowing what's going on, but I usually just listen to the weather =)
2. how would you describe your "look"?
Casual cute? I try to look presentable in the clothes and makeup department, but I don't usually do much with my hair. It's so long at this point I don't have the energy...which is why I'm getting it cut next week! Maybe a fresh new 'do will make me try harder! I want to be a cute mom, so I try to shower and put on a cute outfit everyday...it's happening about 50% of the time so far.
3. did you play sports in high school or college?
I was on Drill Team and I loved it! In college I played intramural football and soccer, and I also danced in my University's big SING production every year with my sorority.
4. would you rather give up lipstick/gloss or high heels?
High heels for sure! I don't wear them often anyways, and I HAVE to have my chapstick and/or lipgloss or I feel gross.
5. what's your favorite show to watch on tv?
I watch a lot of JUNK. I watch all the Kardashian shows, whichever one is on - Khloe and Lamar premieres tonight! I like Deliver Me and One Born Every Minute - my baby shows. And there's a new show called Pregnant in Heels and it's HILARIOUS! It comes on Bravo after Bethanny Ever After (I watch that too). I also LOVE Modern Family. I promise I don't sit in front of the TV all day; I usually DVR these and watch them when I can. I do have a lot more time to catch up now though - it's a good way to pass the time while baby is eating.
6. would you rather bake or cook?
Bake for sure - less ingredients, better tasting! I secretly wish I was this amazing cookie/cake decorator but I've tried and I'm just too impatient. I really am going to try to get better at cooking though since Will has pretty much been head chef around here since we got married.
7. shorts or skirts?
Shorts - J. Crew shorts to be exact. I have the same pair in all different colors.
8. what's your favorite scary movie?
Blech - I hate scary movies! I like movies that mess with your mind, but anything with blood and gore I will not go near!
Hi! Stopping by from Keely's GTKY
ReplyDeleteHow long is your hair? I have long hair too and am going to the salon this week. My hair is down to my rear and I think I'm going to get like 6 inches taken off (not a lot considering I got it cut 3 months ago LOL) It sure does get hard to manage every day, but would never want short hair ;)
Happy Sunday!
Congrats on your precious little boy!!
ReplyDeletejust stopping by from GTKY. I said Bethenny too and also posted a picture of her and I in my post. I just watched Pregnant in Heels and thought it was hilarious! Have a great Sunday.
ReplyDeleteI watched Pregnant in Heels, and unfortunately was a little disappointed. I think I wanted to love it so much, that it couldn't quite live up to my expectations. But I'm hoping I start to like it better as the series continues
ReplyDeletewe could definitely be tv watching buddies! :) LOVE all those shows...anything reality and then Modern Family is probably the only sitcom I watch.
ReplyDeleteI watch the exact same shows you do! Haha it's okay to have some guilty pleasures :)
ReplyDeleteI so wish we got the lifetime channel in Canada! I want to see one born every minute SO badly.
ReplyDeleteJohn's the cook in our house. I love baking but like you I'm not a great decorator. I always end up messing up and then using sprinkles to cover my mistake!
ReplyDeletehaha, i'm the same way when it comes to baking! i love to bake, but when it comes to the icing/decorating, i'm horrible..i even took a cake decorating class in middle school, but i don't think it helped much!
ReplyDeleteI would most definitely rather bake than cook any day! I'm not a good cook at all, so my parents always joke that they're going to have to pay for cooking lessons if I ever want to get married, haha.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Liam is so adorable! Hope you're having a wonderful day!
I'm agreeing with you on most of your answers! Hope you had a wonderful weekend :)
ReplyDelete