Kelly from KellysKorner is doing this and I thought it would be fun to do it too. Everyday this week I'm going to document what we do throughout the day. It might get boring, but I think it will be fun for us to look back on later.
Liam woke up around 6. Will's alarm didn't go off so we all got up then. Usually Will is up at out of the house around 5:15. Crazy I know, but he likes to workout before work. It was nice having him there to talk to this morning. I nursed Liam in bed and then let him play on the bed while I folded laundry.

At 7 Will left for work. I showered and got dressed and Liam hung out in the bathroom with me.
Norma showed up around 9 to clean so Liam and I hung out in the office. I fed him a bottle and then he napped while I caught up on some blogging. I also made a list of the ingredients I need to get for Will's birthday cake, Paula Deen's Coconut Cake, yum!

Liam and I left to go run some errands and get groceries. Our new HomeGoods opened this past weekend so I had to go check it out.

(I really wanted the lamp on the right, but I don't have anywhere to put it!)
When we got home I fed Liam and read People magazine. Then I put him down for a nap around 1 :30and ate lunch. I also did some "pinning" on Pinterest and started more laundry. I'm attempting to tackle the insane mound that is taking over our closet!

Liam woke up a little after 4:30. When he got up I fed him then we played for a bit. He is so happy and smiley after his naps, I love it. Around 5:30 I got dinner started and then left it for later because we had a softball game. We met Will at his parents' house, dropped off Liam, and headed to the game where we finally WON! I actually caught a ball in the outfield and got an out too! That is probably going to be my one shining moment this season, but it was fun :)

We picked up Liam around 8 and came home. I fed him and then we ate yummy tacos. I also got the idea for tacos from Kelly's blog too because hers looked so good! Then I bathed Liam and Will just put him to sleep at 9:45.

Now I'm going to go hang out with Will until bedtime!
I just love your blog. I found it through my friend Meghan. I am new to the blogging world, but having fun so far. Your little boy is so adorable. I am jealous that he slept from 1:30 to 4:30...I am waiting for my little one to do that...she is 5 months and still is funny about naps unless they are in her swing (trying to stop that). Good luck with the laundry...I am tackling the same issue!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! Liam is adorable. :)
ReplyDeleteI definitely need that recipe please...looks delicious!
How fun! I was thinking about doing a day in the life throughout different stages: while I'm still pregnant, with a newborn, etc. so I can remember what it was actually like during these times. I'm going to have to!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a busy, fun day! I wish we had a Home Goods store! Also, I love the picture of Liam with his hand in his mouth- adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun idea! I think I'm going to do this next week.
ReplyDeleteCute idea! Love the pictures of Liam!
ReplyDeleteFun post! I love his little alphabet onesie...so cute!
ReplyDeletelooks like a great day! love this idea! it will be so fun to look back on and see how your days have changed as Liam gets older. :)
ReplyDeleteI saw that and I'm going to do it too! I love reading people's days!
ReplyDelete