I stayed up way too late last night working on a photobook. Needless to say when Liam woke up at 5:40 this morning I was not ready to start the day. I fed him in bed and we both went back to sleep until 7:30. When he woke up he was acting a little hungry still so I went ahead and fed him again and then we snuggled and played in bed until 8. I love lazy mornings although they tend to lead to lazy days. (which is exactly what happened, haha)
At 8 I got up, fed the dogs their treats and let them outside, changed Liam and got him ready for the day, ate a quick breakfast, and jumped in the shower.
I got us all ready to go to a playdate, but had a dumb mommy moment and didn't double check the time in my email so we missed it! So we just lounged around the house, watched TV, and played instead. I fed Liam around 11.

Liam went down for a nap at 12:30 and I made lunch. Even though I already had breakfast I was really craving scrambled eggs so I just had breakfast again, no biggie. :) I also started some more laundry.
Liam woke up an hour into his nap. I'm trying to put him down in his crib and it isn't going so well. Yesterday he only lasted about 45 minutes and then slept 2+ more hours in his swing. Today I let him cry it out for about ten minutes, then rocked him back to sleep and put him back in his crib. About 2 minutes later he woke up. Ugh. We'll try again tomorrow. He went back down about 2:15 in his swing and surprise, surprise...I did more laundry! I'm really determined to get it all knocked out. I also made Liam's week thirteen photo collage.

Liam woke up at 3:15 so I fed him and then we had some playtime. He practiced sitting in his Bumpo and he's getting pretty good! He still has a bit of a bobble-head, but you can tell he's getting stronger! We also had some tummy time which he hated of course.
Then I brought him into the office with me and worked on his photo book while he played on his play gym. He's really into the mirror right now. I need to get a video of him in front of a mirror because it's so funny! He'll just smile and smile at himself!

I fed Liam again at 5:30 and then at 6 we had to have a wardrobe change because he spit up all over himself. He spits up a lot so this is nothing new for us. He fell asleep at 6:30 and I prepared dinner while waiting for Will to get home. Liam woke up just as we were sitting down to dinner and was pretty fussy so we took turns holding him while we ate.

I changed Liam into one of his Baylor onesies and I noticed we were both sporting our Baylor gold so I had to take a picture!
I fed Liam a little after 8 and now the two of us are hanging out while Will mows the grass. I'm hoping to get him down for the night pretty soon because he is fussy and I am tired!

Sounds like a perfect day with your handsome little baby!
ReplyDeleteI love that onesie! I might just have to get one and pair it with a big bow and a tutu!
ReplyDeleteLove your dress! Where'd you get it?
ReplyDeleteI love your dress! Where is it from? I see I'm not the only person to ask.
ReplyDeleteI love your dress, Lyndsey! Where is it from?? Super cute!
ReplyDeleteI hope Liam slept well and woke up in a wonderful mood! Those are always the best mornings! :) Rosemary hates tummy time, too. She is okay for the first 5 minutes, but then gets tired of holding up that head and starts crying:(. You aren't alone there!
Aww Love the Baylor onsie!!! ;-) I have been reading Kelly's Day in the Life and yours and I just love them!!!! It's so great to see what other Mommies are up to! I can't wait till I have my little one and can do something like this!! :-)
ReplyDelete