I finally figured out how to upload videos!
It only took me 6 months. Seriously.
I have a million videos of Liam that I've taken on either our video camera or my DSLR. I've tried uploading them about a thousand times and they never work. Why?? These I took on my iphone and they upload just fine. Technology + Me = FAIL.
These are two from yesterday. The first video is Liam laughing hysterically over me saying "Pizza!" Why? I don't know, but I love it! The second is Liam eating and saying "mmm!"
Remember to pause my playlist!
Enjoy the cuteness!

Georgia ALWAYS does that when she eats...I love it. And, her laughing starts when I say the letter "Z"...no clue why! Oh, and loading the videos from the video camera or dslr does work it just takes FOREVER! As in HOURS. That's how I've loaded the videos I've done...I just leave the window up for a few hours.
ReplyDeleteCute cute cute! I love how there are certain weird things that can make them laugh.
ReplyDeletehow did you figure out how to upload from your dslr? so cute by the way!
ReplyDeleteLove it, he's precious! Love watching videos!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteYour videos of Liam are adorable! It's always the most random things that make them bust out the belly laughs! Love it!
ReplyDeletethe videos are adorable!! baby giggles are the best--what a precious moment to capture!
ReplyDelete