We took Liam to see Santa for the second time today since Will didn't get to come last week.
The first time Liam was very inquisitive and just stared at Santa. Well this time it was like seeing an old buddy (even though it was a completely different Santa), and Liam was all smiles for the big man in red!
"Oh hey, you look familiar."
"I know him!!"
(This is one I snapped really quick with my camera.)
The one below is the actual picture we bought, but I just took a picture of it with my phone to show my mom so the quality's not great. And you can see my gross-tastic, chipped fingernail in the corner. I reallllly need a manicure.
Now I just need to find a frame! Has anyone seen any cute Christmas frames with the year on it? Hobby Lobby has some frames, but they don't have the year on them. I may just have to write it on the back.
Oh, and we got to the mall at 10:30am to get our "ticket" to see Santa, but didn't get Liam's picture taken until 3pm! It was a full day ordeal, but definitely worth it.
To kill time we did what I do best...shopped :) I mean we were at the mall for nearly 5 hours. I had my first H&M experience. I only walked away with one top, but of course Liam walked away with four! They have the cutest, cheapest baby clothes! We shopped at a few other stores, ate lunch, Will walked laps while Liam napped in his stroller and I shopped some more, and we went to see the Trains at Northpark. I will do a different post on that because it was so cool!
Lunch break!
We also took some breaks to let Liam out of his stroller. He did really well though hanging out at the mall all day. He's had some practice :)





Awww- Liam looks adorable with Santa! I can't believe you had to wait 5 hours. That is pure craziness! I love H&M for baby clothes too! In fact, E is wearing an outfit from there right now. :) I haven't bought any clothes for myself there but I plan to soon. They have really cute stuff but there is so much that it's a bit overwhelming.
ReplyDeleteThat is one of the sweetest Santa pictures I have seen! And what an adorable little boy. Love his outfit!
ReplyDeleteYou certainly have a super cute little guy!
ReplyDeleteIf you have a Michael's in your area, check there for picture frames. You might find what you need.
Liam looks so cute. Try Kohls they have some good frames with the year on them and they are usually cheap and there are always coupons out there. Gifts4All is a current coupon code.
ReplyDeleteNatalie
I love his hair parted to the side!
ReplyDeleteWhen I thought I was having a boy, I secretly was excited to do this.
I'm glad to see he and Santa are bffs now.
Oh, his outfit. I die from the cuteness.
ReplyDeleteHe's sooo cute!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cutie! Btw...you could always add the year to a frame with some vinyl letters using a cricut(not sure if you have one) or some small wooden letters and paint them to match colors on the frame.
ReplyDelete