WILW with Jamie!
I love wagon rides through the house when it's too cold to go outside!
I love watching Liam listen to the teacher and play with his buddies at Baby Bounce!
I love how great Liam slept last night! He did wake up once around 4, but put himself back to sleep after just a few minutes! Hallelujah!
Liam passed out on me in the funniest position yesterday while we were relaxing on the couch. Silly boy!
Happy Wednesday!







So funny the positions kids can sleep in!
ReplyDeleteKeira has slept in some funky uncomfortable looking positions. He is to cute!
ReplyDeleteHow in the world did he fall asleep like that?!?! It looks so uncomfortable!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to cook that pizza again, all of this talk about it is making me crave it!
hehe my daughter has slept like that before and I always say how is that comfortable kid?:)
ReplyDeleteHe looks like such a big boy sitting and listening to the teacher! I want to try that pizza- thanks for linking the recipe.
ReplyDeleteGosh....he is just so cute!!
ReplyDeleteLook at those little teeth :)
ReplyDeleteHe's growing up so fast. Such a little cutie!
Liam is sooo cute! Can't wait to try the pizza recipe, too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteLove the wagon pictures...too cute!