We all had a wonderful time celebrating Liam's first birthday today! Thank you to all family and friends who came to celebrate our sweet boy! Stayed tuned for all the details and WAY too many pictures!
Ok this is too funny-I had planned to make a name banner for Callyn's chair and a monthly pics thing hanging off of our mantle, too! You know-for 6 months from now ;) Great minds think alike, right?! I can't wait to see the rest of his party!
Awww! All that planning and then it goes way too quickly! I hope you had a lovely day with your friends and family celebrating your very special little man. Can't wait to see the rest of your pics.
Oh I CANNOT wait to see all of the pictures! I'm currently on the hunt for a Jenny Lind highchair for EC. I want to paint it hot pink. And I know I have a while until her birthday but hey, it never hurts to start early! I bet y'all had a great time and Liam will love looking at the pictures of it when he is older!!! I loved your colors!
It already looks like it was amazing!! I can't wait to see more pictures and all of the details : )
ReplyDeleteOk this is too funny-I had planned to make a name banner for Callyn's chair and a monthly pics thing hanging off of our mantle, too! You know-for 6 months from now ;) Great minds think alike, right?! I can't wait to see the rest of his party!
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait to see the rest. Very cute
ReplyDeleteAwww! All that planning and then it goes way too quickly! I hope you had a lovely day with your friends and family celebrating your very special little man. Can't wait to see the rest of your pics.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see all of the pictures! Just from the sneak peak I can tell it was adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh I CANNOT wait to see all of the pictures! I'm currently on the hunt for a Jenny Lind highchair for EC. I want to paint it hot pink. And I know I have a while until her birthday but hey, it never hurts to start early! I bet y'all had a great time and Liam will love looking at the pictures of it when he is older!!! I loved your colors!
ReplyDeleteCant wait to see the rest of the pictures. Love the banners (both of them) =)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! You can tell how much thought and love went into all of it =)
ReplyDelete