Tuesday, April 17, 2012

If You Need A Laugh...

Funniest video ever! 

If you are pregnant or have ever been pregnant, you will love this!

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=KZG77GNX

I removed the actual video because it goes off on it's own and it was annoying me every time I would open my blog! 

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, that is HILARIOUS! I can relate to almost everything in that video :) I especially love when she is chugging chocolate milk from the carton-that was totally me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video cracks me up! This couple is from the same town that I live in and it has been ALL over the news! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA!!! That was too funny!!! Major props to her for all of those crazy dance moves, I was totally not that coordinated when I was pregnant! I would've fallen all over the place!!! HA!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!