Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Faces and VOTE!

"A couple quick photos of Liam watching the rain" turned into a full fledged photo sesh of my little man's many adorable faces. I mean really, how could it not? 


Watching the rain...




Toula saying hi. Don't feel sorry for her - I tried to get her to come in, but she was too busy barking at the neighbor's dog to listen to me! 




Doing some walking!


Cheese!


His pointing and, "What's that?" face


Blowing. If you blow in his face, he'll blow back.


His kissy face!



Yes darling, we know you are adorable.


Crooked smile! He always cocks his bottom teeth to the side.


L-O-V-E 


Always climbing up my legs! 

Enjoy the weekend! 

We have some fun Mother's Day activities planned! 

Also, if you want to do me a BIG huge favor because you're SO amazing....click HERE and vote for Liam! Our photographer is doing a photo contest and the winner gets a free 16x20 canvas! You know I need another picture of this beautiful face in my house :)

Thanks! XOX!

3 comments:

  1. Your son is so adorable in these pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Lyndsey, you're a pro behind the lens! I love these pictures of Liam. You captured his cute little personality so well. I voted... hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay he is always cute but these are seriously THE CUTEST pictures! I love his walking picture, it kind of looks like he is doing karate! HA! And the side teeth smile, oh my gosh. TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!