- I finally joined a gym yesterday! I've been talking about joining for months, but then would never do anything about it. Turns out I'm a sucker for a summer sale. I'm excited to try new classes like Zumba! I'm going shopping today for cute new gym clothes, and then I'll actually go to the gym tonight :)
This was basically me...until now. Bring on the sweat!
- My mom brought me her sewing machine on Monday, so I have started sewing some of my quiet book pages. I was super intimidated at first because all I've ever sewn before is a straight line, but it's actually really fun and therapeutic! But I will be the first to say I am NOT very good and have also become quite a proficient seam ripper :)
My first sewn page! The lines are NOT even, but I am still proud of it. The flag raises up and down and the lid opens up so you can put mail inside!
- Liam is THIS close to being a full- time walker! He is now choosing to walk from one thing to the other instead of us having to prompt him, and his balance is awesome! The only thing he doesn't know how to do is stand up from sitting on his own. For now he will just pull up on something and then go, or we will stand him up and he will take off. How do you teach a baby to stand up? Or do you just have to wait for them to figure it out?


There he goes!


There he goes!
- We are going to Galveston at the end of the month for Memorial Day weekend/our anniversary weekend! I got Liam the cutest little beach chair at HomeGoods on Monday. I can't wait to stick him in the sand! Hopefully he will like it better than he did in the Bahamas!
4 years on the 25th - what??! I'm pretty sure this was last weekend.
- The start of my new milk glass collection! I've had my eye out for a few weeks now, and then I found all four of these at an antique store last week. I can't wait to have a giant collection on display someday. I think I will branch out to all kinds of milk glass eventually, but I've started with the bud vases because I think they're pretty all clustered together.
Gorgeous. Maybe someday my collection will look like this.
- My sweet little baby has turned into a very curious toddler! He and I were in the master bathroom Monday morning, and while I went into the bedroom for a couple minutes he did ALL this! I actually didn't notice it for a few hours because we both left the room...I walked in later and was like WHERE did this come from!??
Happy Wednesday!






I "taught" my daughter to stand on her own by having her walk around in the grass with shorts on. She doesn't really like the feeling of grass on her bare skin so she very quickly learned how to avoid it by standing up! She was so proud of herself too. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat loves! I am stopping in from the link up!
ReplyDeleteLove love love that wall of white glassware!
You have to update on how you like Zumba. I've been wanting to try it but I'm a little intimidated!!
ReplyDeleteI am stopping in from the link up!
ReplyDeleteI'm obsessed with that wall of glassware! I will be pinning that! :) Let us know how you like Zumba I've been wanting to try the class at our gym!
Ah, we're going to be in Galveston beginning of June!! We'll just miss each other!
ReplyDeleteYour quiet book will be great! Yay for Liam and the walking!
ReplyDeleteGirl I am so stinking impressed with that mailbox page! It is adorable!! And I hear you on the seam ripping. I'm way better at that than I am the actual sewing. :) Yay for joining a gym. I agree that cute workout clothes are a must. I workout to videos at home so I don't have a good excuse to buy any! :( That's so fun that Liam is a walker!! It took a while to figure out how to stand up. She kept trying and couldn't quite make it up and then one day she just did it. Once she figured it out there was no turning back!
ReplyDelete