Last week, I took some photos of my parents with Liam at the local botanical gardens. This was a very belated birthday gift to my mom. I think they turned out great, and now she just has to pick one for a canvas. Hurry up mom, before all the Mother's Day deals run out! :)
The highlight of Liam's day -- getting soaked in the fountain.
Also last week, we went on a playdate to the Dallas Arboretum.
I was hoping for some adorable pictures, but instead I got distracted (above) and annoyed (below).
His hair looks soooo auburn in certain light. He got it from his mama :)
Liam and Layla exploring.
He doled out the charm when I let him roam free. I love that big goofy grin!







those are so good! love his sweet smile!
ReplyDeletethose are so cute! and such a good idea. i love the second one with your parents. your dad and liam have the same expression!
ReplyDeleteThe second one is my favourite!!
ReplyDeleteHe's getting so big! I can't believe what a little man he's turning into!!
ReplyDeleteHe really is just the most handsome little guy! Love his outfits! The pictures with your parents are great!! What a beautiful family! xo
ReplyDeletethose pictures are so good. he has the sweetest smile
ReplyDeleteI can't get over how fast he's growing up, he's adorable :)
ReplyDeleteThe second one from the top is just adorable! He looks like he's posing! Great pics!
ReplyDeleteI love the second picture of him with your parents. Such a flirt!
ReplyDeleteThey are all so gorgeous and any of them will make a perfect canvas! You are so lucky to have such a pretty place for pictures. I'm hoping while we're home this summer we can find some decent locations. :)
ReplyDeleteSO PRECIOUS! :-) Were the pics of your parents and Liam in G-vine?!?! IF so I am SO excited to go there with Emma Claire when I visit this next!!!!
ReplyDelete