Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Myrtle Beach 2012 Part 2

The last few days of our trip! 


Oh look, I was there! 




Goofball!




Searching for that darn belly button!





The whole group!



Our beach picture two years ago, and the day we found out we were expecting our little man! 

And two years later! 



Insta-Myrtle



















7 comments:

  1. Such great pics! How do you organize your photos? Just thinking these trip photos would make a great photo book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the belly button picture. Even better than finding their own is trying to find everyone's who comes into your house. And just a thought but it Liam and Georgia got married their kids would have really pretty eyes. He's so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the pictures are awesome! Liam looks like a natural beach baby! I love the picture from two years ago compared to this year! Isn't it amazing how much your life has changed since that first picture was taken?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how big he is getting! I feel like I just read your blog post annoucing that ya'll were expecting. I can't imagine how it must feel as a parent, ha.
    He is such a cutue!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! I love all your dresses. Looks like you had an awesome trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your dress! And all of the photos, makes me a little jealous. I miss the beach.

    ReplyDelete

  7. LOVE the close up of Liam's sweet face! Looks like an amazing trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!