(Boo for having to take an indoor picture, but it was storming and hailing outside Easter morning!)
How Far Along: 17 Weeks, 3 days!
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a turnip.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +2
Heartburn has kicked in BAD this past week, and it has caused me to get sick a few times. I'm going to talk to my doctor about it at my appointment next week. Tums are just not cutting it. :(
Maternity Clothes: A mix of both. I have some cuuute maternity shorts I've been wearing a lot on warm days. They are so comfy!
Gender: Sugar and spice! :)
Movement: Yep! Mostly when I'm lying down flat.
Sleep: Better except for some insomnia. I've been up since 4:30am this morning, but I've been productive! And I'm excited to say it's 7am and Liam is still snoozing away, hallelujah!
What I miss: Real food, haha. I've been eating a lot of cereal and peanut butter toast to help with the heartburn.
Cravings: Nothing this week since I haven't felt well.
Best Moment This Week: Telling everyone about our little lady! Thank you all for your sweet comments and congratulations! And for the tips on where to shop! I've been spending way too much time on Etsy though, and I have a feeling that won't be dying down :)

Ok, you seriously look way too cute!! I'm so sorry to hear about the heartburn. I had it so bad with E and I think that's the part of the reason I was sick all the time. I think there is a certain dose of Zantac that you can take that is safe, but I can't remember what it is. Hope you get some relief soon!
ReplyDeleteI am with Tami - you are ADORABLE! Your hair cut is just to cute for word as well! Hopefully the doctor can give you something to ease the heartburn. I remember that being the WORST when I was pregnant with my girls.
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable! You are totally defying the old wives tale that girls "steal your beauty!". Is that a maternity dress? So cute! I'm sorry about the heartburn! Hope the doctor can give you something that helps.
ReplyDeleteI had meds from the doc for the heartburn and they worked amazingly! Also, a spooful of ice cream helped too.
ReplyDeleteYou look AMAZING!! So excited for y'all and the baby girl!!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking I may be more on track with your bump then a lot of other ones I've seen!!! I just went back and looked at your 14 week picture to see...some other girls have major bumps by then, but mine still looks like practically nothing!
ReplyDeleteI want to be as cute as you!
Kaitlyn
Girl, you look great! xoxo
ReplyDeleteGARNETT HILL!
ReplyDeleteYour little bump is too cute! Little girls are the best Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI love that dress!
ReplyDeleteLove your little bump in this dress!
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYou are the most adorable pregnant woman EVER! I had terrible heartburn with Owen, so my Dr. said to take Pepcid--it really really helped!
ReplyDeleteI have to agree with everyone else who has commented here, you look amazing! On a side note, I love your shoes too! :) Still so so so excited for you guys and your little girl that's on the way!
ReplyDelete