Wednesday, April 10, 2013

{18 Weeks}




How Far Along: 18 Weeks, 3 days!

Size of baby: Baby is the size of a bell pepper. 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +3 

Maternity Clothes: A mix of both, mostly maternity bottoms and regular tops and dresses. 

Gender: Girl! But I'm anxious to get a confirmation at our next ultrasound!

Movement: Yep! Mostly when I'm lying down flat. 

Sleep: Pretty good lately! Been having some cah-razy dreams, but that's been happening since the beginning.   

What I miss: I was flipping through the new Williams-Sonoma catalog and was drooling over all the fruity summer cocktails. I have a feeling Will is going to be making me quite a few of his famous *virgin* pina coladas this summer!

Cravings: Mexican food! My heartburn hasn't been bad this week at all so I've been indulging - it has almost disappeared, how weird is that?  

Best Moment This Week: Getting baby girl's first package of goodies! I randomly found the shop Ellura Sage on Etsy and she was having a great sale, so I scooped up some hair accessories and a pair of bloomers. Isn't it all adorable!!? 




15 comments:

  1. Super cute dress! Is it maternity? I'm so glad to hear that you're heartburn has disappeared! Any name decisions yet? You know we're all dying to find out what L's little sister will be names!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great!! so glad your heartburn died down...that is the worst. she'll probably have tons of hair to make up for it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to go check out that shop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should check out danicaschicbowtique on Etsy/Facebook. She is amazing and always has awesome sales.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look AMAZING!! I am dying to know what little girl's name will be!! XO

    www.thedefords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great and I agree, cute dress. Loving all the baby girl stuff

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute dress! You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those bloomers are too cute for words! Love following along with your pregnancy- glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am totally jumping on board and getting myself some bows there too! Thanks for the heads up! Keep the little girl stuff coming, I've become a shop-a-holic getting ready for our little peanut. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look adorable and those bloomers and bows are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great and I love all the headbands! Your girl is going to be so cute and stylish!! Have you guys decided on a name yet?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute Cute finds!! I crave mexican food like my entire pregnancy...especially tortillas..haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't realize it when I recently started following your blog, but I think we're due around the same time! I'm due on September 6th. Just turned 19 weeks on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the bows you bought, and your dress is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!