Friday, April 26, 2013

{20 Weeks}


I feel like the last few bump pics in dresses haven't really shown the full effect of the growing bump, so this week I went with a more fitted outfit. And boom! There's the belly! 

 How Far Along: 20 Weeks, 5 days!

Woohoo, over halfway!!

Size of baby: Baby is the size of a banana and now being measured head to toe instead of head to rump.  

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +7, almost 8!

Yikes, lots of growing this week! We're going to say it's because I finally started working out and lifting weights again this week and not because of the handfuls of dark chocolate peanut M&M's I had last night, mmmkay?? :)  

Maternity Clothes: Still a mix, but more maternity that regular except in dresses.

Gender: Girl for sure - Miss Leisl Penelope! We got a GOOD confirmation at our Ultrasound on Tuesday. She REALLY wanted us to know! :) 

Movement: Yes, I have started feeling her at random times all throughout the day. It's my favorite part of pregnancy! 

Sleep: Pretty good lately!   

What I miss: Shopping for normal swimsuits, haha. Thank you all for your feedback though, y'all are awesome!

Cravings: Apples and peanut butter this week. So yum.      

Best Moment This Week: Oh, too many things! Getting to watch our sweet girl for a good 20-30 minutes at our anatomy scan and getting a 100% confirmation on her gender were pretty great. The BEST though would have to be that Will started being able to feel her this week! At night he will rest his hand on my stomach and she has been kicking him like crazy! 


And just for fun:


There she grows!



Liam and Liesl around the same time!



13 comments:

  1. Looking good momma! Can't believe you're halfway there already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Feeling those back kicks from the outside is the best!! I'm so glad you got your confirmation and I am in love with her name. You are looking fabulous and I seriously cannot believe you are over halfway there. It seems to be flying by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing!! you almost make me miss being pregnant...almost ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lookin good and I love the color of your shirt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh you are looking SO GOOD! A sweet baby girl, how exciting! I love her name, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the belly. You;re making me miss being pregnant!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Over half-way! You look great Lyndsey. I LOVE feeling their movement too. The kicks and rolls always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are too cute, momma!! And I love the side-by-side sono comparison with Big Brother! :) What a sweet memory to see both of your babies at the same age!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so cute, I'm glad you're showing off the bump this week! Yay for being halfway there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!