I keep a page of notes in my phone where I write down the funny things Liam says and does. Here's a compilation over the last couple of months since I first did this HERE...
Talking about Halloween:
My Mom: "Liam, what are you going to be for Halloween?"
Liam: "A fireman! What baby Liesl be?"
My Mom: "A Dalmatian."
Liam: "A Dalmatian doggie! I want to pet baby Liesl doggy!"
Liam's adjective of choice when describing something is "really super!" Whether something is "really super big!" he's running "really super fast!" or that plane is "really super high!" in the sky.
After we finished reading a book:
"I'm getting another book. The end!"
Liam loves to run up to you and grab your legs and yell, "Save me! Save me!" from various animals. Usually alligators. I love his imagination!
I was trying to get Liam to come over to me one day. His response was, "Mom, I'm busy (biddy) right now. I have to talk on the phone." Then he walks away with his toy phone saying "hi"...
If you ask Liam if he wants something (food, milk, etc.) and he doesn't he says, "No, I'm good."
"I'm not sleepy! My legs are awake!"
Will was showing Liam the full moon outside one night:
"The moon! It looks like a soccer ball!"
His elf on the shelf, Burrito, is pronounced "Brrrr-Rico!"
When I ask him where something is and he doesn't know:
"I just don't know!"
If he messes up something:
"Awww maaaan!" He also has the funniest arm gesture that goes with it!
I've mentioned before that Liam is a major backseat driver. His recent request:
"Mama, turn. Turn! The sun is in my eyes!"
When I asked him what he and his friend Layla and Mallory did during Sunday School:
"We were rawring!"
When Will asked him what he did with his friend Katie at church one night:
"I trapped Katie Ryan!" - He's still REALLY into trapping everyone and everything. It's usually the poor dogs. He will built the most elaborate traps with anything and everything he can get his hands on (toys, pillows, furniture).
During our ice storm the other week:
Liam: "I want to go skating on the ice!"
So Will held on to him and let him walk/skate a few feet on the ice.
Liam: "That made me dizzy!"
The other day when Liam was supposed to be helping Will wrap my Christmas presents:
Me: "Where's Daddy?"
Liam: "Daddy wrapping your Christmas present."
Me: "Why don't you help him?"
Liam: "I can't. I'm busy (biddy) with my toy."
And my current favorite....
"I'm choking! I need a cookie!"
I love how their little minds work!
ReplyDeleteI always need a cookie when I'm choking too :) Love that little boy!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet, I need to remember to keep a list in my phone when Avery starts talking!
ReplyDeleteHa, I love reading these! The things they say . . . I need to remember to write down some of the things Wyatt has been saying!
ReplyDelete