Thursday, December 12, 2013

Meeting Santa!

Yesterday we went to see the jolly big man! 


I snapped some quick phone pics of the kids before we left. I'm glad I did because you can't see Liam's bow-tie in the official Santa pic, and I'm just dying over it! Excuse his poor cheek, he fell at MOPS and hit his face on the edge of a table. But he's a trooper and still looks pretty handsome in my opinion! 


Liesl looked beyond adorable in her Christmas dress and huge bow! It's kind of hard to tell, but her dress is really ruffly up top and has layers of tulle underneath. The fluffier the better, I think! 

We went back to the same Santa we've seen the past three years and there's a reason! 


First Liam went up and they chatted about what he wanted (a truck!), and what he was going to leave for Santa on Christmas night (a truck!). I think we'll leave some cookies instead :)


Then Liesl joined the party! 


 I also got a picture of just Liesl and Santa. I wanted a separate one this year since it's her first Christmas, but from now on I'll probably just do sibling shots. If not, that's a lot of pictures to display every year! After Liesl's picture, Santa had Liam come back over to him and he gave him a book! Liam was THRILLED to say the least, and I had to tell him to say bye and that it was time to go or I bet he would have stayed all day! 


You can take as many pictures as you want with your own camera (all of the above), but I always buy the official pictures as well. 

Here are this year's winners! 


12 comments:

  1. Where is her bow from....I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm pretty sure Georgia's first Christmas is the only time she'll have a good picture with Santa. She's terrified of old men :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are the best pictures ever! miss liesl is so adorable and liam is handsome as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my goodness, I love these! Liam's tie it so darling!!! What a great Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the two official ones you picked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot believe how BIG Liam acted about seeing Santa!!!! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. where is this Santa at he is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pics are perfection! The last one with Liesl and Santa is so great! She did an amazing job! Not scared one bit! Liam looks so big too! We're going to try and go soon. We'll see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those turned out so cute! Love the bowtie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cute! We've never tried visiting Santa because I'm pretty sure Wyatt would hate it, and Gwen would just be confused. Maybe next year. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!