Monday, December 30, 2013

More Pre-Christmas Fun!

The week before Christmas we were busy squeezing in all kinds of Christmas cheer!

I don't have any pictures, but Will and I went to our rescheduled Nutcracker ballet. Even though it was a LONG night since the Nutcracker had moved to it's second location and was twice as far away, it was worth it! I love going and can't wait to take the littles someday! 

One of my best friends Nat came over one evening for dinner. She brought the kids WAY too many presents as usual, and Liam took no time opening all of them. He loved his toys and she got both kids some really cute clothes! 


My parents took Liam for a ride on the Polar Express! The pictures and videos they sent looked like he had a blast although they said the actual train ride almost put him to sleep because of the motion, haha. He also wouldn't drink the chocolate snow milk (I could have called that one), but he loved his bell and the "real" snow they had at the North Pole! 



Back in November I had a Christmas plate made at a pottery place, and I love how it turned out! 


The weekend before Christmas we had Christmas with Will's extended family! 


Grandmother hand makes everyone's stockings - I love Liesl's new one! Liam was too busy already digging through his to be bothered with a picture :) 
Liam was very serious about present opening and loved all his gifts! We immediately had to set up his new Thomas train track, and he and his cousin Ali got busy playing. Liesl pretty much snoozed through presents, but she got some really cute toys and clothes too! 


Griffin family Christmas!


Liam also helped decorate cookies for Santa. I made a huge batch of sugar cookies and let him go to town with the frosting and sprinkles. And of course he had to wear the cute elf apron Burrito brought him! 


Santa sure loved them! :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a ton of Christmas fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just in love with that Christmas plate! What pottery place did that for you?

    Those stockings are awesome. I can't believe she makes them. Such talent!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!