Monday, July 6, 2009

The 4th.

Our 4th was low key. Will's parents and sister had plans, so it was just our little family of four hanging out all day. We grilled hot dogs, and had fruit and homemade grape ice cream for dinner (homemade grape ice cream is to die for by the way - Will's grandmother's recipe). We took Toula with us to go watch fireworks at the park and she was very popular. Maybe next year Rowdy will be able to go, we're pretty sure he would have freaked out with so many people and the loud music/fireworks this time. We did buy the dogs some cute patriotic bandanas from Target so we had a little photo shoot with them outside...



I took this short video of the finale....actually it's only the finale of the finale because I was busy taking pictures and not realizing it was the finale. Oh, and it's sideways so turn your head. :)

16 days!

1 comment:

  1. I totally would love to live in a historic home but it didn't work out for us this time around. Homes in downtown Housotn are smaller and cost more! I think when we build our "dream" house it is going to be built to look old.

    Perry is feeling much better, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!