25 Weeks!

How Far Along: 25 Weeks down...15 weeks to go!
Size of baby: Baby is the size of an eggplant!
Liam is around 2 lbs. and somewhere between 13.6-14.8 inches.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I should be somewhere between 13-19 lbs. I'll find out tomorrow at my appointment. Hopefully I'm somewhere in the middle!
Maternity Clothes: A mix of both regular and maternity.
Gender: Liam Briggs!
Movement: Yes...all the time! And I have definitely seen movement from the outside a few times too! William got to feel Liam have the hiccups last night, it was so cute. =)
Sleep: Sleep is ok...I got a heating pad and use about 5 thousand pillows but I still have back pain.
What I miss: Nothing really!
Cravings: Fruit and cheese. And Christmas cookies, but I refuse to make any until after my glucose test. Tomorrow I will be baking!
Symptoms: Back pain at night and during the day on and off. If I sit too long it starts to hurt, but I'm getting a massage tomorrow so hopefully that will help =) Also, this past week I've woken up a few times in the middle of the night to use the restroom which is the first time that's happened since the first trimester.
Best Moment This Week: Seeing my besties this past weekend and letting them love on the belly! It was the first time most of them have seen me pregnant!
Milestones: I'm now in my 6th month! And my belly button is pretty much completely flush with the rest of the my stomach, I really think it's going to pop any day now!
Glucose test tomorrow morning - cross your fingers for me!!
Okay Lyndsey... my fingers are crossed. I hope it goes well tomorrow. I'm sure you'll pass with flying colors. And just keep thinking about how good it will feel to have that behind you so that you can eat anything you want for the holiday! I say it every week, but you look great! I was so happy to reach 25 weeks for some reason, it felt like a big step. Liam will be here before you know it.
ReplyDeletelove your fireplace!
ReplyDeleteYou are just glowing! On the bright side, at least you are getting to take the glucose test before all of the Christmas eating and sweets!
ReplyDeleteYou just look so cute! Good luck on your glucose test, hope everything goes well!
ReplyDeleteToo cute :) Good luck tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the glucose test! I'm nervous for mine too. You look great!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on the glucose test!!
ReplyDeleteYou look really great! All baby! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck on the big test!
OK I have stalked your site long enough :) I found you about 3 weeks ago and have been hooked! :) First congrats on little LIam how exciting! And second I LOVE that your teacher and post about it! My girls just started Kindergarten and you remind me of one their teachers! I have twin girls check out our blog if you get bored! :) (although I don't update near enough lol)
ReplyDeleteGreat picture!! Good luck!!!!! I'll be thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteyou look so pretty!! good luck on your glucose test
ReplyDeleteEnjoy those cookies after your glucose test! You look just radiant!
ReplyDelete