
1. I'm loving this time of year at school! If you're a primary teacher you know exactly what I'm talking about.

We have a four foot tree in our room completely decorated by the kids, I wrapped their lockers like Christmas presents just for fun, the Christmas music is blaring, and our hallways are bursting with Christmas cheer! I always like to go a little above and beyond with the holiday activities because I love how their little faces light up, and I'm sure I'll be the same way with Liam!
2. I'm loving how our Christmas cards turned out! With all the hype about Shutterfly this year, I decided to try them out and I am so glad I did!

3. Since my regular winter coats are on the brink of no longer being able to button, I'm loving this cute maternity peacoat from Target! It is now on my Christmas list.

4. And I'm of course lovin' the hubs! He's really great in general, but has been even more sweet throughout the pregnancy. I mean, I obviously deserve it :)

Gotta love the xmas card outtakes :)
Ha ha! I always think our lives seem so parallel but now I know for sure, out of all of the Shutterfly options, I chose the EXACT same one. Too funny.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteI'm loving this whole post...those pictures of y'all are adorable!
You two are the cutest couple..I love the xmas card, but you didnt include Liam in the greeting..
ReplyDeleteLove this post!
ReplyDeleteI love that last picture! Your cards look great!
ReplyDeleteI love the card! It looks wonderful! I miss teaching the most during this time of year!
ReplyDeleteYour cards came out so great! I tried Shutterfly for the first time this year too! Aren't they fabulous? Oh, and I just saw your Christmas decor post (I haven't had much blog reading time lately-tis the season! So I'm behind), your house looks SOOOO festive! Love the dining room especially. You should link that post up to the Blog Hop Open House a few of us are hosting tomorrow. I know people would love seeing your decor! Hope your Thursday is a good one...
ReplyDeleteYour Christmas card looks wonderful- love the belly in the picture!!
ReplyDeleteI really like the "blooper" photo- it's adorable!
New follower! Cute blog, I love your Christmas cards! Adorable:)
ReplyDeleteYour Christmas cards are beautiful! Love all the holiday cheer going on here in this post ;)
ReplyDelete