Wednesday, December 29, 2010

OBSESSION.

{WILW} with Jamie!

This week my love is one thing and one thing only.


I'm warning you now, you may become addicted.

Free labels, fonts, templates, etc.

DIY tutorials

Inspiration and Ideas

I'm in heaven.

The website says it's for weddings, but you can use these ideas on just about anything your creative heart desires.

Example:

This was a free download for address labels..

It is now my Christmas Card Album title!

I have also downloaded these free red and green labels.
I'm going to use them to label each page's year.


The possibilities are endless. ENJOY!

12 comments:

  1. Found you through WILW...thanks for sharing about the website- I think I might get addicted too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing this Lyndsey! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh thanks for this! I have a feeling I'm going to become addicted quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Thanks for sharing the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing along!

    I'll definitely have to take a look at this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use to look at the websites ALL THE TIME. I use them now for when I host showers and things like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!