Wednesday, April 13, 2011

*WILW*

What I LOVE Wednesday!


via Jamie!

Today I'm Loving my Daddy's Boy...











Liam is so in love with his Daddy
and his Daddy is SO in love with him!

15 comments:

  1. Sweet Post!

    I'm visiting fomr Jamie's Link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet pictures! Liam is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have same activity mat! I love it! Even though T is a little big for it now.. I love all those sweet pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, those are sweet pictures

    ReplyDelete
  5. such great photos! your two boys are both adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I love daddy and son pics. It is crazy how they really like "know" each other when they are that little. They just know....you know?

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on your new son!! just happened upon your blog and thought I'd say hi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing along!

    These are SUCH sweet pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too precious! What a good daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness so much hair! Hes adorable! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!