Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Under Construction

I finally bit the bullet and became a *premium* Picnik member. I've been eyeing all the fun collages you can make on Picnik for sometime, and I loved the way Tami was using them to document her daughter's daily photos, so I figured that was reason enough to finally do it!

Instead of uploading an individual picture of Liam everyday for my Project 365, I'm going to make weekly collages! Because they're fun and now you don't have to scroll down until your fingers are about to fall off to see all the images. And it gives me more time to get them up...I'm pretty sure at one point I was like 12 days behind...I really am taking a picture everyday I just don't always get around to uploading them what with snuggling a certain little 10 week old all hours of the day. *Yikes! 10 weeks already!?*

I am loving playing around with the collages so you will probably be seeing more of them on here. Just another excuse for me to post millions of pictures of Liam I suppose. Like I needed one :)

So what that also means is....I'm re-doing my Project 365 tab so it will be down for as long as it takes me just a bit.

Here's a preview of the new and improved P365 will look like!




How fun is that?!? I'm already addicted...

18 comments:

  1. I am having a baby in september and I have spent MONTHS trying to find the perfect dresser/changer for the nursery... I have had no success...until I saw yours...it is EXACTLY what I am looking for. Do you mind helping me solve my problem and sharing where you got it from? It would be a HUGE help!!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I can't wait to do it with my daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is soooo great! I use picnik all the time and often contemplate becoming a premium person too. You're twisting my arm even more! :) Thanks for your thoughts today. I have a few more hours to go and then it's all done! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Picnik and I'm thinking of getting the premier package too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea AND super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look great! I think it's definitely worth it to pay for Premium because you can do so much with it! You're not alone when it comes to picture taking- I'm obsessed with taking pictures of Emerson. We have at least 20 pictures of each day. I just want to remember every second of every day because they grow SO fast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love picnik! One of my presents last Christmas was being a premium member - it's so much fun! Love the collages

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE picnik, I've had the premium for awhile now and love it! :) Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVEEEEE those; err now I may need to sign up! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are nice! I would check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE picnik! It's so fun to play around with pictures! And your Liam is just about the cutest thing ever! Such a beautiful boy!!

    Happy Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohhhhhhhhhhh, maybe I should upgrade?!? love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that idea...cutest collages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love picnik and I have premium too! :) You should watermark your pictures too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been thinking of signing up for the premium version too, can't wait to see some of the stuff you can do with it! Liam is so cute, I can't wait for Walker to start smiling like he does!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great collages! I love the premium package!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this!! Thanks for sharing your creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute!!! I look forward to seeing the weekly posts!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!