A few weeks ago I was contacted by Easy Canvas Prints to review their product in exchange for my very own photo to canvas. They sent me a 16 x 20 canvas photo, and I am VERY happy with the results!
I have been wanting to redo the space above Liam's changing table for awhile with one of his newborn portraits. I loved the prints I already had, but it wasn't enough for the huge space. So this opportunity with Easy Canvas Prints was the perfect time to change things up!
First off, Easy Canvas Prints' website is super easy to navigate. It only takes four quick steps to create your canvas. It seriously took me longer to decide what image to use then to create the actual canvas!
After I ordered my canvas, Easy Canvas Prints sent me an email with an expectant delivery date and it actually came a day sooner! I'm just about the most impatient person out there, especially when it comes to packages (hello, who doesn't love mail?), so this was a big plus!
Here it is!
I was very pleased with the quality of the canvas! Easy Canvas Prints' website will actually rank the photo you upload as "good" "fair" or "poor" so you know what to expect and to ensure you get the best bang for your buck in quality and clarity. The edges are nice and crisp as well. I chose an image wrap border so the photo wraps around the sides, but you can also have it be a mirror image or a border color. So many choices!
Ignore the fact that it's a little off center and a tad crooked...I hung it myself while hubs was at work and I'm a shorty...but I think it looks so great!
It sits nice and flush against the wall and is super light weight so hanging it was a cinch! Except for being a little off center and a tad crooked, but that's not the canvas' fault :)
I think I still want to add to the wall, but this canvas will definitely be the focal point!
And this little guy doesn't hate staring up at his beautiful self while he's getting all cleaned up!
Bonus! If you become a fan on Facebook, you will get 50% off your next purchase! And free shipping! Search Easy Canvas Prints on Facebook. Go now!

looks great!
ReplyDeleteGreat photo and it looks so good on the wall!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it! It looks great in that space. I've been wanting to get some of E's photos on canvas so I'm definitely going to check it out.
ReplyDeleteIt's perfect! love love love it :)
ReplyDeleteCute!!! It looks great!!
ReplyDeleteLooks really good. My sister got me a gift card to get a canvas done after my baby is born, and that was my plan as well.. to hang it over her changing table! Love it.
ReplyDeleteI love the canvases! It looks great in the nursery!
ReplyDelete