Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday Love!


Linking up with Jamie for What I Love Wednesday!

1. I am loving all the nice compliments on my diaper cake! I wish I had taken more pictures so I could post a how-to, but it was my first time making one and I wasn't sure how it was going to go. I followed this how-to when making the diaper tiers, and then just decorated it as I went along.

(Here's the only "before" shot I have.)

I used 80 size 1 diapers, and I put a rubber band around each diaper and then around each tier. Basically, you will need a lot of rubber bands. Then I just taped the ribbon, stuck on the flowers and chipboard letters (with sticky squares), added the crinkle paper, and put some booties on top!

2. I'm loving that in MOPS this morning I won the kid-friendly food prize! I made a Peanut Butter Cheese Ball that I found from, where else, Pinterest.

3. I'm loving that my prize for winning was two dozen free cupcakes from local baker BabyCakes by Angie! I'm going to see if I can save my coupon for Liam's birthday =)

4. I'm loving the Erin Condren planners everyone is going nuts about lately. I can't justify spending $50 on one this late in the year (although I could really use it, our family calendar is filling up fast!), so it's going on my Christmas list for next year.

Right now I like this style the best!

5. I'm loving that this cutie is down for a nap right now, ha! We are testing out a new schedule this week in hopes of getting some longer naps in and so far, so good!


Happy Wednesday!

12 comments:

  1. Hey-
    Just so you know I think that the planners start whenever you order them and go for a year. At least that was my experience with the wedding planner which seems to be the same thing as the life planners just for weddings. So I ordered mine in August and received it in September and it started in September and ends next September. There are always some good promo codes out there that give you anywhere from 10 to 25 dollars off. Hope that helps.

    Best Wishes
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small world...Angie "the baker" was my neighbor growing up and her family and my family went to church together, her mom and mom were really good friends and we lived about 3 or 4 houses down from them. We're still facebook friends...ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a big boy sitting by himself! isn't it going so fast?! i tell emma everyday to stay this little forever!
    and that cheese ball looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the peanut butter ball looks amazing! I saw that on pinterest...yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am putting the Erin Condren planners on my Christmas list too. That peanut butter ball looks absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those planners you and Shannon are talking about! Hope the Loflands have a great week! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That PB ball looks so good!!

    If you order the planner now you get the remaining months for this year plus next year. And use the code SEEYOUSOON25 for $25 off so it's only $25 for the planner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That pb cheese ball looks incredible! Will definitely check out the recipe. And you did a fabulous job on the diaper cake!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for playing along!

    That peanut butter cheese ball looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just got my Erin Condren planner and I'm obsessed!! I highly recommend it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey lady! I thought the same thing about the EC planners, but actually if you look on the site..they give you the rest of the months for 2011 and then all of 2012. I was given a coupon code for $25 off. Msg me if you're interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That peanut butter ball looks amazing! Seriously, what did we do before Pinterest?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!