I thought I'd give a little living room update since I kept going on and on about new furniture and then never posted any pictures. The slipcovers are still all wrinkly and the pillows are squishy from being leaned against, but oh well.
So of course I completely changed my mind once we got to IKEA and we ended up with an ivory couch and a navy chair. We chose an Erktop couch and a Hovas chair, but even though their from different lines I think they go well together. Plus the Hovas chair is oversized and super comfy!

And I love, love, love the rug! It is much more bold than I thought I would ever get, and I think that's why I love it so much. It was one of those moments where we were just flipping through all the rugs they had hanging and I saw it and knew it was "the one!" It's very soft and baby friendly too unlike our old one.

Everything else in the living room is the same except I added two blue pillows to the couch I found at HomeGoods.
I still need to get Will to take down the map, but we're making progress!

Love it so far! I can't wait to see the finished product!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the rug! We need new furniture so bad! Maybe I should get that rug too...I love anything blue and the rug in our living room is from college. Pretty darn old!
ReplyDeleteIt looks fantastic. I have rug envy!
ReplyDeleteLooks great and I also love the rug? Where is it from?!
ReplyDeleteLove the new look! We are looking at the same couch at IKEA and trying to decide what color will go well and wear well in our house! Do you like your pick? You'll have to let me know.
ReplyDeleteLove your new rug!
ReplyDeleteLove it! I wish we have an IKEA here. I'll probably go crazy!
ReplyDeletelooks great!!
ReplyDeleteIt's looking great. I'm loving all things navy lately so that chair is perfect in my eyes. :) Great choice on the rug too- it's so pretty!
ReplyDeleteit looks fab!
ReplyDeletei really love the sunlight that comes through the big windows.great.
It looks amazing! :) I love that rug!!! :) Erin
ReplyDelete