Monday, September 26, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Linking up with Carissa for Miscellany Monday.

{one}

Fall is here. (At least it is indoors.)

{Two}

Sleepy eyes before bed.

{three}

Liam's first football game.

cuter than the quarterback --> duh.

It was Homecoming. This mum wasn't even that big, but I couldn't picture stalk people all night long. Oh Texas high school football, I love you.

{four}

My first diaper cake!

We had a "stock the changing table" shower for a friend in our Sunday School class. I think diaper cakes are my new favorite thing to make!


{five}

Just because he's cute :)



13 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Love that diaper cake, that's so cute! The little guy in the last picture is adorable. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought
    http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2011/09/miscellany-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the diaper cake! I made my first one earlier this year. They are so fun and not too hard to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures and the diaper cake! You should do a how-to on that, because I have needed to do one in the past but just felt overwhelmed. Was it hard?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fall decor! :-) And did you go to the Southlake Carroll Homecoming game?! If so..that's where I went to high school, I missed not getting to visit for homecoming! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did such a great job on the diaper cake, it was so cute!

    And the mum, good grief! How do the girls not fall over?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That diaper cake is awesome. Will you be doing a how-to post? I'd love to see what you did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sleepy eyes pic! What a cutie!

    And what in the world is a mum? Please explain for us non Texas girls! I have never seen something like that before!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a wonderful job on the diaper cake! Thanks so much for putting it together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Diaper cake!
    I love baby sleepy eyes too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute pictures! Your diaper cake turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is so sweet! :) Love your cake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lyndsey, you are insanely talented. LOVE that diaper cake. Your friend must've been so excited! The fall pictures are getting me giddy to starts some of my own decorating... although it's supposed to be in the high 80's here this weekend. Yuck. Liam is too cute for words. Those eyes are just beautiful. Love catching up on all of these posts of yours. Can't believe how big our boys are getting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!