Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Giveaway!

A couple months ago I did a review post for Easy Canvas Prints in exchange for a canvas of my sweet baby boy.


I was SO pleased with the company and their quality that when it came time to order a canvas of Liam at 6 months, it was a no brainer who I would order from!


Last week I got this little gem in the mail along with ALL of these!


Easy Canvas Prints sent me TEN $10 gift cards! I'm no mathematician, but I'm pretty sure that equals $100 in canvas moolah! And I'm giving it all to YOU!

So if you have a new little one, a great family photo, or a close-up of the furbabies that you are dying to get printed on canvas, now's your chance! I know ten dollars isn't a HUGE amount, but it is the holiday season so every little bit helps, right??!

I know I always get excited when I get to the checkout, enter in my coupon code, and watch the total go down!

So what do you have to do?

Leave a comment telling me who or what you would like a canvas of (or just tell me how much you LOVE my baby) and you're in! :)

Sorry, I don't have a Twitter to tweet or a Facebook to like so just one entry per person. But hey, I'm giving away 10 gift cards so if only 10 people comment then your odds are pretty good! :) (Continental US only.)

I will post the winners on Friday!

GIVEAWAY CLOSED!

73 comments:

  1. Liam is adorable, as always :) i would use it to order a picture of my little chicks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have a canvas of my little baby boy! Liam is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a 5 month old baby boy and would like to do something for his Christmas photos this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. been following you since i stumbled on your blog when you were preg...don't think i have ever commented but just had to now...i'd love to get a canvas of on of our family shots..i have just the place in mind for it too...thanks for sharing this opportunity with your readers :) Liam is a babydoll...it's why i keep coming back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well I think I have told you before how adorable I think your little guy is... but Ill do it again! I think he is the cutest baby in all the blogs I read! I got married this past year, so I would def use it on a pic from my wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would LOVEEEE to order some of Emma Claire's newborn pictures on canvas!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your baby is so precious and he's only about a week younger than my baby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm doing family photos this week, so I'd love to get one of them on canvas. Especially of my baby boy (who I can barely call a baby for much longer without folks looking at me funny).

    ReplyDelete
  9. we just had family pictures taken and I've always wanted some canvas pictures around the house!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liam's 6 month canvas came out so great! We are getting G's 6 month pictures taken monday so I'll be ordering another canvas soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a 2 year old that I would make a canvas of his 2 year pictures, however, I am with you, your little Liam is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both of Liam's canvases are so adorable! And you already know I've got an adorable little one that would look great on canvas too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun giveaway! I wondered when I saw the instagram pic ;) I would SO get a canvas of Karlyn, probably for her room. SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do love little Liam and would love to get one of my engagement photos put on a canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The canvas is adorable! I would probably put a picture of my family on canvas and gift it for Christmas to someone!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been following you since I was pregnant (2 months behind you).My son and I check your blog everyday! Caleb is 5 months old and I'm pretty sure he thinks Liam is his friend. I have been dying to get a canvas print of him since I saw Liam's newborn canvas you had done. Your son is definitely as adorable as mine! haha...can't say more...that just wouldn't be right!

    ReplyDelete
  18. We all love Liam :) But I would get a picture of my brother and I for my mom for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have a 2.5 yr old, and she just gets cuter by the day!! those canvas pics are so cute!!

    Liam is adorable! I enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Liams canvases are soo cute! I would use one to order a canvas of our future wedding photo :) No babes yet, but were getting married in about 9 months, so I cant wait to display our wedding photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love to get a canvas of my 5 month old daughter, Addison!! Oh, and Liam is so handsome :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would love to order a canvas family photo. This is our first Christmas as a family of 3, and I would love to have our Christmas photo as a canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love to have a canvas!! Your boy is super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would love one for a canvas of a recent shot I took of our fur baby. And YOUR baby is adorable! I have always loved his hair and you seem like such a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm in... I'm in... I'd love a picture of my husband and I before June when our love bug comes along... or maybe I could use it in June when we are a family of 3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would love to have a canvas of my fur baby, Jack!!!! And in case you didn't already know Mr. Liam is oh-so-adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Liam is super cute! I would love to win so I could have a canvas of my 5 month old, Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Our little one is due soon and I'd love to have a picture on canvas of him or her...we're waiting to find out the sex! I can't wait. Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would love to get a canvas print of my fur baby or my aunt (who passed away) and I from my wedding.

    And your little Liam is just too handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I would love a canvas of one of my maternity pictures!! Please, oh please....haha

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the canvas prints! We just had family pictures done and 1 year pictures for our baby girl- will be getting one made with or without the extra $$. But a little savings always helps!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I LOVE LOVE LOVE canvas prints!!! We have twin baby girls in our family and would like to get some canvas prints by Christmas. They are 6 months old and this would help a bunch! Thanks! Oh and Liam is uber cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would LOVE a canvas of the holiday pictures we just got done of my baby girl! :)

    And, of course...Liam is the cutest! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ok, fine your baby is way too adorable for his own good ;) i would love a canvas of my husband and I :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Liam's 6th month canvas is amazing! & of course your little man is precious! I would get a canvas of one of my favorite wedding pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I would love to win and use it for my grandson's newborn picture. And yes, your little guy is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  37. My boyfriend and I have been dating for 4.5 years, I'd love to give him a canvas of us for Christmas this year!! :) P.s Liam is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. oh boy, i love this giveaway!!
    We are planning to order a canvas to put up above our fireplace with a new family picture. Either that or one of the babe, of course! I've been trying to find good deals before I ordered and looking at different companies (there are so many!)
    And ditto what everyone else said-Liam is so stinkin adorable! Love the new canvas of him :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love the canvas idea! I would use it for our baby girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. So I'm pretty sure I'm always commenting about how adorable little *L* is & I'm sure you never get sick of hearing people tell you that he's a cutie :)
    I'd love to order a canvas (or 2..lol) of our wedding day (just celebrated our 1 year in October!!) & man are the photographers that are local just crazy ridiculous on their prices or what? :(
    So yeah I've been on a hunt for a much cheaper (yet good quality) canvas :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. I would love to order a canvas of my 3 month old baby!

    ReplyDelete
  42. i would love to have a canvas of me and my husband and as always...liam is ADORABLE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. I would love this canvas for a picture of my furbaby! As always Liam is adorable! Actually have a new baby cousin named Liam and it made me think of your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I would love to make a canvas of one of our wedding pictures...no babies yet, but I hope when we do they are are cute as Liam :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Your little one is precious! I love canvas photos- my husband and I just got married in July. I'd love to get one of our pictures up to add to our frame collage!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I would love to have a canvas of one of my most recent family photos.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Still need to get wedding pic turned into a canvas! Love your blog and your sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I stumbled on your blog (I believe from Kelly's Korner) a little before you got pregnant. I use to teach first grade, so I was interested. I lived in Ohio at the time, but crazy of all crazies... we moved to Frisco, TX at the beginning of this year!! :) Anyway, I've never commented before, but I would love to get a canvas of my sweet baby Olivia.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I'm going to get a canvas of one of kade's newborn pics so this would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  50. i would love a canvas of both my girlies!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. First of all, Liam is precious! and also, I would love to win one of these gift cards. I think a canvas would make a perfect Christmas present for someone!

    Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hi Lyndsey! Just another "quiet" follower coming out for a great give-a-way! ;) Your Liam is a doll baby!! That company should use him in their ads!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I tell you in every single comment that Liam is a doll! But he really is. I'd love one of these to add to my wall of Donovan pics. Thanks for the giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  54. Oh, I would love to do a canvas print of my sweet little boy as a Christmas gift, what a treat! I hope I win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  55. I would love to to get one of my bridal pictures put on a canvas for my grandmother....she made my dress : )

    ReplyDelete
  56. I would love to have a canvas of my little boy, Maddox, who is just days apart from Liam! Love seeing your family go through the same things we are!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I would use the gift card to get a cnvas made of my baby girl Anna Claire, who BTW was born on the same day as Liam!

    ReplyDelete
  58. How cool is that :) I would love to have a canvas of either our wedding or one of our family (us & pup!)! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I would definitely get a picture of my girls (ages 7 & 10).

    And yes - Liam is just too cute for words!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  60. I have been wanting to do a canvas of my daughter now for some time! Liam is so cute too!!

    ReplyDelete
  61. What a cool Giveaway! Would love to have a canvas of my four! And your Liam is def a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  62. I don't think my first comment posted.....as I got an error...

    I would love a cavas of our soon to be born and adopted baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  63. I would love to win one of these. I would use it on our family picture so I can hang it up in the family room.

    ReplyDelete
  64. I love reading your blog! My daughter is almost 7 1/2 months so she's close to Liam and I love seeing how much they have in common! I'd love to have a canvas of her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  65. I would love to have a canvas of my kiddos. ( I have four 5 and under). And Liam is too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete
  66. I'd get one of our wedding pictures! :D

    ReplyDelete
  67. Since I don't have a little one, I think I would order a pic of me and my hubby on our wedding day!

    ReplyDelete
  68. love this! i would love to use the canvas for one of our wedding pictures! awesome giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Such a great give away! I would love a picture to hang in our apartment of where we are from. Plus, might I see that sweet boy is precious. But I tell you that quite often!

    ReplyDelete
  70. I would love a canvas of my two littles, Madyson and Cooper!! Found your blog through Jennie Kriegel, went to Baylor and graduated in 2005.

    ReplyDelete
  71. I would definitely get a canvas or two of E's 6 month photos. And I do love your baby. (Oh yeah- I'm not technically in the continental US but my mailing address is so hopefully it's ok.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  72. Pick me! Pick me! I would love a canvas of my sweet baby Bridget :O)

    ReplyDelete
  73. I would love one....i think its about time we get one from our wedding :) hope yall are doing good!!!! can't wait to meet liam in person!!! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!